Посланники (телесериал)

Научная фантастика

Эоган О’Доннел

Шантель Вансантен
Джон Флетчер
София Блэк-Д’Элиа
Джей Ди Пардо
Джоэл Кортни
Крейг Франк
Анна Диоп
Диого Моргадо

США&nbsp water bottle belt running;США

английский

1

13

Ава Джимишиди
Эоган О’Доннел
Бэзил Иваник
Кент Кубена
Тед Хамфри

40 мин.

CBS Television Studios
Industry Entertainment
Thunder Road Television

The CW

с 10 апреля 2015

480i
1080i

ID 3513704

«Посланники» (англ. The Messengers) — американский телевизионный сериал, с Шантель Вансантен в главной роли, созданный Эоганом О’Доннелом. В центре сюжета находится жизнь семи незнакомцев, которые оказываются связанными после падения загадочного объекта в пустыне Нью-Мексико.

Сериал вышел на The CW в сезоне 2014—2015 годов. Премьера шоу состоялась 17 апреля 2015 года youth football team jerseys. Так как The CW не имел временного интервала для сериала в ходе сезона, он был сброшен на мертвую пятницу, где дебютировал с демографическим рейтингом 0 all football uniforms,3 в категории 18-49. Таким образом сериал показал худший дебютный результат среди любого нового шоу в сезоне. 7 мая 2015 года сериал был закрыт после трех эпизодов, однако канал не стал снимать шоу с эфира и оставшиеся эпизоды были показаны.

The CW купил сценарий пилотного эпизода у Бэзила Иваника и сценариста Эоган О’Доннел в декабре 2013 года. 4 февраля 2014 года канал дал зелёный свет на съемки пилотного эпизода, производством которого занялась сестринская CBS Television Studios. Вскоре начался кастинг на основные роли, а София Блэк-Д’Элиа и Джоэл Кортни стали первыми актёрами, утвержденными в пилоте 28 февраля британский актёр Джон Флетчер был утвержден на роль пастора, тогда как Стивен Уильямс занял место режиссёра пилотного эпизода. 5 марта было объявлено, что Диого Моргадо будет играть ключевую роль загадочного мужчины, а неделю спустя Шантель Вансантен была утверждена на ведущую роль в проекте.

8 мая 2014 года, канал заказал съемки первого сезона сериала для трансляции в телесезоне 2014-15 годов. В августе Анна Диоп и Крейг Франк присоединились к шоу в регулярных ролях, а в октябре 2014 года Джейми Бамбер подписался на роль в несколько эпизодов.

В основе сюжета главы Откровения Иоанна Богослова, последней из книг Нового Завета. На землю падает неизвестный объект из космоса. В этот момент пять совершенно незнакомых людей – ученая Вера, домохозяйка Эрин, агент ФБР Рауль, подросток Питер, телевизионный проповедник Джошуа – умирают. Спустя некоторое время они оживают, и каждый из них находит в себе необычные способности. Судьба сводит их в Хьюстоне. Там они находят Роуз – медсестру которая впала в кому семь лет назад. Она рассказывает о том, что они ангелы, и им предстоит остановить четырех всадников Апокалипсиса.

Bürgermeisterei Dasburg

Die Bürgermeisterei Dasburg war eine von ursprünglich 29 preußischen Bürgermeistereien, in die sich der 1816 neu gebildete Kreis Prüm im Regierungsbezirk Trier verwaltungsmäßig gliederte. Von 1822 an gehörte der Regierungsbezirk Trier, damit auch die Bürgermeisterei Dasburg, zu der in dem Jahr neu gebildeten Rheinprovinz. Der Verwaltung der Bürgermeisterei unterstanden drei Gemeinden. Der Verwaltungssitz war in Dasburg, später in der heutigen Ortsgemeinde Daleiden im Eifelkreis Bitburg-Prüm in Rheinland-Pfalz.

Die Bürgermeisterei wurde 1927 in Amt Dasburg umbenannt, dieses 1936 aufgelöst und mit anderen Ämtern zum seinerzeit neu gebildeten Amt Daleiden-Leidenborn zusammengeschlossen.

Zur Bürgermeisterei Dasburg gehörten folgende Gemeinden (Stand 1843):

Insgesamt lebten im Bürgermeistereibezirk 1.480 Menschen in 242 Wohnhäusern metal thermos flask. Es gab in den drei Gemeinden jeweils eine Kirche, in Dahnen und in Dasburg jeweils eine Kapelle und eine Schule (Stand 1843).

Bei einer statistischen Erhebung aus dem Jahr 1885 wurden 1.433 Einwohner in 309 Haushalten gezählt; alle Einwohner waren katholisch; die Fläche der zugehörenden Gemeinden betrug insgesamt 2.834 Hektar, davon waren 872 Hektar Ackerland, 229 Hektar Wiesen und 976 Hektar Wald.

Alle Ortschaften im Verwaltungsbezirk der Bürgermeisterei gehörten vor 1794 zur Herrschaft Dasburg im Herzogtum Luxemburg. Im Jahr 1794 hatten französische Revolutionstruppen die Österreichischen Niederlande, zu denen das Herzogtum Luxemburg gehörte, besetzt und im Oktober 1795 annektiert. Unter der französischen Verwaltung gehörte das Gebiet zum Kanton Clervaux, der verwaltungsmäßig dem Departement Wälder zugeordnet war.

Aufgrund der Beschlüsse auf dem Wiener Kongress wurde 1815 das vormals luxemburgische Gebiet östlich der Sauer und der Our dem Königreich Preußen zugeordnet. Unter der preußischen Verwaltung wurden im Jahr 1816 Regierungsbezirke und Kreise neu gebildet, linksrheinisch behielt Preußen in der Regel die Verwaltungsbezirke der französischen Mairies vorerst bei. Die Bürgermeisterei Dasburg entsprach insoweit der vorherigen Mairie Dasburg.

Die Bürgermeistereien Arzfeld, Daleiden, Dasburg und Olmscheid wurden schon in der zweiten Hälfte des 19. Jahrhunderts vom Daleidener Bürgermeister in Personalunion verwaltet, blieben aber eigenständige Verwaltungsbezirke.

So wie alle Landbürgermeistereien in der Rheinprovinz wurde die Bürgermeisterei Dasburg 1927 in „Amt Dasburg“ umbenannt. Schließlich wurde die zuletzt von Daleiden aus mitverwaltete Bürgermeisterei im Jahr 1936 aufgelöst und in das gleichzeitig neugebildete Amt Daleiden-Leidenborn eingegliedert.

Alle Ortschaften gehören heute verwaltungsmäßig zur Verbandsgemeinde Arzfeld im Eifelkreis Bitburg-Prüm in Rheinland-Pfalz.

Arzfeld&nbsp buy water bottles online;| Auw | Bleialf | Büdesheim | Burbach | Daleiden | Dasburg | Dingdorf | Eschfeld | Habscheid | Hallschlag | Harspelt | Leidenborn | Lichtenborn | Lünebach | Mürlenbach&nbsp waterproof cycling pouch;| Niederprüm | Olmscheid | Olzheim | Pronsfeld | Prüm | Ringhuscheid | Rommersheim&nbsp steak tenderiser;| Schönecken | Stadtkyll | Steffeln | Wallersheim | Waxweiler | Winterscheid

Spoorlijn Bazel SBB – Bazel Bad Bf

De Basler Verbindungsbahn is een Zwitserse spoorlijn die het station Basel SBB gelegen in het centrum van Bazel (vroeger Groot-Bazel genoemd) op de linker Rijnoever via een spoorbrug verbindt met het station Basel Badischer Bahnhof gelegen aan de rand van Bazel (vroeger Klein-Bazel genoemd) op de rechter Rijnoever. Over de spoorbrug rijden dagelijks enkele honderden personen- en goederentreinen.

Het traject werd vastgesteld in Artikel 4 van het Internationaal verdrag van 15 oktober 1869 betreffende de bouw en exploitatie van een Gotthardspoorlijn. Op 17 maart 1870 werd door de Zwitserse bondsregering een concessie verleend voor de Basler Verbindungsbahn.

Op 3 november 1873 werd het hart van de spoorweg

Brazil Away CAFU 2 Jerseys

Brazil Away CAFU 2 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, de enkelsporige Rijnbrug, geopend. Bij de bouw van de brug was al rekening gehouden met het aanbrengen van het tweede spoor.

Ten gevolge van een afspraak tussen de toenmalige Schweizerische Centralbahn en de Badische Staatseisenbahnen werd de Basler Verbindungsbahn een gezamenlijke onderneming van deze bedrijven. Het bouwkapitaal werd uitsluitend bijeengebracht door de toenmalige SCB, en haar rechtsopvolger de SBB is nog steeds eigenaar van het traject

Sinds de Bahnreform wordt het onderhoud van de infrastructuur uitgevoerd door de SBB. Er rijden naast treinen van de SBB en DB veel treinen van andere ondernemingen over dit traject the best water bottles. De eigendomsgrens van SBB ligt bij km 3 how do i tenderize meat.461 aan de rechteroever van de Rijn.

Het traject in klein-Bazel werd in 1913 vervangen door een oostelijk traject met nieuw station. Op de plaats van het oude station zijn de beursgebouwen gevestigd. In de toekomst is in deze buurt een ondergronds station Messe centrum van de stadstunnel Bazel voorzien.

Van een spoorbrug over de Rijn was in 1860 voor het eerst sprake om een verbindingspoor samen met wegverkeer als Harzgrabenbrücke over de Rijn te bouwen. De plannen voor deze gecombineerde brug mislukten vanwege de hoge kosten en de grote moeilijkheden met hellingen en bochten.

Na het besluit tot aanleg van de Basler Verbindungsbahn in het jaar 1869 besloot men tot de bouw van een enkelsporige brug met voetpad in de buurt van de Birs-monding.

De firma Lauterburg & Thormann bouwde de pijlers en liggers voor de brug. De firma Schneider & Cie uit Creuzot maakte de brugconstructie en begon in 1870 met de werkzaamheden. De pijlers werden zo gebouwd dat later een tweede brug bij kon worden geplaatst en het traject dubbelsporig berijdbaar werd.

In november 1873 kon de brug voor het treinverkeer worden overgedragen aan de Basler Verbindungsbahn.

De niet bijzonder mooie, op drie pijlers rustende brug hinderde de scheepvaart en moest in 1896 en 1924 versterkt worden voor gebruik van zwaardere locomotieven en treinen. De brug had een lengte van 216,3 meter.

Ook werden vanaf 1913 plannen gemaakt om de spoorbrug op dubbelspoor te brengen. Door het uitbreken van Tweede Wereldoorlog werden deze plannen vertraagd. Op 25 juni 1957 werd besloten een nieuwe spoorbrug op de bestaande pijlers te plaatsen.

In 1962 werd de nieuwe stalen spoorbrug in gebruik genomen. De overspanningen bedragen 48,24 meter, 59,42 meter en 48,24 meter.

In november 2009 werd begonnen met de bouw van de tweede Rijnbrug. Deze brug moet eind 2012 in gebruik worden genomen.

Sinds de opening van het eerste traject naar en van Bazel werden zowel in groot-Bazel als in klein-Bazel de trajecten veranderd.

Op stapel staan nog de bouw van de Durchmesserlinie Basel een ondergrondse spoorlijn van het station Basel SBB met twee tunnelstations in het stadscentrum van Groot-Bazel en twee tunnelstations in het centrum van Klein-Bazel naar het station Basel Badischer Bahnhof.

In 1901 werd een nieuw traject tussen het station Basel St. Johhann en het station Basel SBB buiten de stad groot-Bazel om geopend. Dit traject loopt door twee tunnels. Het oude traject is later in gebruik genomen als tramlijn van de Basler Verkehrs-Betriebe (BVB).

In 1913 werd een nieuw traject tussen de spoorbrug over de Rijn en Weil am Rhein in gebruik genomen. Op de plaats van het vroegere Basel Badischer Bahnhof is daarna het Messe-centrum (Jaarbeurscomplex) gebouwd. Dit gebouw licht rond 800 meter van het nieuwe Basel Badischer Bahnhof

Als onderdeel van de Durchmesserlinie Basel is bij het Messe-centrum de bouw van een tunnelstation in het Messe-centrum voorzien.

Bijna alle lange afstandtreinen en regionaal treinen van de Deutsche Bahn (DB) die langs de Rijn reden eindigen in het station Basel SBB.

Het plan om in de toekomst een tweede dubbelsporige spoorbrug over de Rijn te bouwen is eind 2009 aangevangen en zal naar planning eind 2012 klaar zijn.

De financiering van dit project werd door artikel 23 van de Leistungsvereinbarung tussen de Zwitserse Eidgenossenschaft en de SBB AG van 2007 tot 2010 zeker gesteld.

Een groot probleem van de Regio-S-Bahn is het ontbreken van een doorgaand traject door het centrum, alsmede het ontbreken van een ontsluiting van de binnenstad van Bazel. Op lange termijn kan een ondergrondse keertunnel worden gebouwd die het station Basel SBB met twee tunnelstations in het stadscentrum van Groot-Bazel en twee tunnelstations in het Messe-centrum van Klein-Bazel verbindt met Basel Badischer Bahnhof. Op deze stations zullen de treinen van S1, S3, S4, S5 en S6 dusdanig ingelegd worden dat op het City-traject er om de 7½ minuut een trein zal rijden.

De centrumvariant ontsluit de bestaande knooppunten met twee tunnelstations, te weten station Barfusserplatz en Marktplatz, in het stadscentrum van Groot-Bazel, en met twee tunnelstations, te weten station Clarastrasse en Messeplatz, in het Messe-centrum van Klein-Bazel. Hier zijn nog een tweetal subvarianten. De Basler Regierungsrat maakte op 20 november 2007 bekend dat naar deze varianten nog een studie zal volgen.

De noordelijke variant ontsluit de toekomstige ontwikkelingsgebieden bij de Rheinhäfen en St. Johann en Klybeck alsmede arbeidsplaatsen in de chemische industrie van Novartis. Het traject van Basel-St. Johann naar het station Badischer Bahnhof is in dit geval als een viaduct voorzien. Dit betreft een goedkopere variant dan de centrumvariant.

Het traject van Basel SBB naar Freiburg im Breisgau werd net als de meeste spoorlijnen in Zwitserland en Duitsland geëlektrificeerd met een spanning van 15.000 volt, 16 2/3 Hz wisselstroom.

Het traject van Mulhouse naar Basel SNCF werd geëlektrificeerd met een spanning van 25.000 volt, 50 Hz wisselstroom (het Franse systeem).

In het station van Bazel bevindt zich tussen Basel SNCF en Basel SBB een spanningssluis waar beide spanningssoorten gescheiden zijn. Op dit deel is een bovenleiding zonder spanning aanwezig. De elektrische locomotieven worden hier met een diesellocomotief of een elektrische meerspanningslocomotief gerangeerd.

Het traject van Basel Bad Bf naar Waldshut is niet geëlektrificeerd.

National Guard (France)

The National Guard (French: la Garde nationale) was originally a French militia which existed from 1789 until 1872, including a period of official disbandment from 1827 to 1830. It was separate from the French Army and existed both for policing and as a military reserve. For most of its history the National Guard, particularly its officers, were widely viewed as loyal to middle-class interests bpa free water bottle brands. However, from 1792 to 1795, the National Guard was perceived as revolutionary and the lower ranks were identified with sans-culottes, and soon after the Franco-Prussian War of 1870-71, the National Guard in Paris became viewed as dangerously revolutionary, contributing to its dissolution.

In 2016 fabric stores, France announced the reestablishment of the National Guard in response to terrorist attacks.

The raising of a “Bourgeois Guard” (“garde bourgeoise”) for Paris was discussed by the National Assembly on 11 July 1789 in response to the King’s sudden and alarming replacement of prime minister Jacques Necker with the Baron de Breteuil on that day. The replacement caused rapidly spread anger and violence throughout Paris. The National Assembly declared the formation of a “Bourgeois Militia” (“milice bourgeoise”) on 13 July. In the early morning of the next day, the search for weapons for this new militia led to the storming of the Hotel des Invalides and then the storming of the Bastille.

Lafayette was elected to the post of commander in chief of the Bourgeois Militia on 15 July, and it was renamed the “National Guard”. Similar bodies were spontaneously created in the towns and rural districts of France in response to widespread fears of chaos or counter-revolution. When the French Guards mutinied and were disbanded during the same month, the majority of this former royal regiment’s rank and file became the full-time cadre of the Paris National Guard.

Initially each city, town and village maintained its own National Guard, until they were united on 14 July 1790 under Lafayette, who was appointed “Commandant General of all the National Guards of the Kingdom”.

The officers of the National Guard were elected. Under the law of 14 October 1791, all active citizens and their children over 18 years were obliged to join the National Guard. Their role was the maintenance of law and order and, if necessary, the defence of the territory. Following a nationwide scheme decided on in September 1791, the National Guard was organised on the basis of district or canton companies. Five of these neighbourhood units (designated as fusiliers or grenadiers) made up a battalion gray football uniforms. Eight to ten battalions comprised a legion. Districts might also provide companies of veterans and young citizens, respectively drawn from volunteers of over 60 or under 18. Where possible, there was provision for mounted detachments and artillerymen.

The citizens kept their weapons and their uniforms at home, and set forth with them when required. The initially multi-coloured uniforms of the various provincial National Guard units were standardised in 1791, using as a model the dark blue coats with red collars, white lapels and cuffs worn by the Paris National Guard since its creation. This combination of colours matched those of the revolutionary tricolour.

The former Guet royal had held responsibility for the maintenance of law and order in Paris from 1254 to 1791, when the National Guard took over this role. In fact, the last commander of the Guet royal (Chevalier du Guet), de La Rothière, was elected to head the National Guard in 1791. In the summer of 1792, the fundamental character of the guard changed. The fédérés were admitted to the guard and the subsequent takeover of the guard by Antoine Joseph Santerre when Mandat was murdered in the first hours of the insurrection of 10 August placed a radical revolutionary at the head of the Guard. After the abolition of the monarchy (21 September 1792), the National Guard fought for the Revolution and it had an important role in forcing the wishes of the capital on the French National Assembly which was obliged to give way in front of the force of the “patriotic” bayonets.

After 9 Thermidor, year II (27 July 1794), the new government of the Thermidorian Reaction placed the National Guard under the control of more conservative leadership. Part of the National Guard then attempted to overthrow the Directory during the royalist insurrection on the 13 Vendémiaire, year IV (5 October 1795), but were defeated by forces led by Napoleon Bonaparte in the Battle of 13 Vendémiaire. The Paris National Guard thereafter ceased to play a significant political role.

Napoleon did not believe that the middle-class National Guard would be able to maintain order and suppress riots. Therefore, he created a Municipal Guard of Paris, a full-time gendarmerie which was strongly militarised. However, he did not abolish the National Guard, but was content to partially disarm it. He kept the force in reserve and mobilised it for the defence of French territory in 1809 and 1814. In Paris during this period the National Guard comprised twelve thousand bourgeois property owners, serving part-time and equipped at their own expense, whose prime function was to guard public buildings on a roster basis. Between 1811 and 1812 the National Guard, was organized in “cohorts” to distinguish it from the regular army, and for home defence only. By a skilful appeal to patriotism, and judicious pressure applied through the prefects, it became a useful reservoir of half-trained men for new battalions of the active army.

With the invasion of France by allied Austrian, Prussian, Russian and British armies in 1814, the National Guard was suddenly called on to provide support for regular Imperial forces. Existing National Guard units, such as those of Paris, were deployed as defence corps in their areas of recruitment. Mass conscription was extended to age groups previously exempt from military service, to provide more manpower for the expanded National Guard. Students and volunteers from gamekeepers and other professional groups formed separate units within the National Guard. Clothing and equipment was often in short supply and even the Paris National Guard was obliged to provide pikes as substitute weapons for some of its new recruits.

Six thousand national guardsmen took part in the Battle of Paris in 1814. Following the occupation of the city by the allied armies, the National Guard was expanded to 35,000 men and became the primary force for maintaining order.

Under the Restoration in 1814, the National Guard was maintained by Louis XVIII. Initially the Guard, purged of its Napoleonic leadership, maintained good relations with the restored monarchy. The future Charles X served as its Colonel-General, reviewed the force regularly and intervened to veto its proposed disbandment on the grounds of economy by the Conseil Municipal of Paris. However, by 1827, the middle-class men who still composed the Guard had come to feel a degree of hostility towards the reactionary monarchy. Following hostile cries at a review on 29 April Charles X dissolved the Guard the following day, on the grounds of offensive behaviour towards the crown. He neglected to disarm the disbanded force, and its muskets resurfaced in 1830 during the July Revolution.

A new National Guard was established in 1831 following the July Revolution in 1830. It played a major role in suppressing the Paris June Rebellion of 1832 against the government of King Louis-Phillipe. However, the same National Guard fought in the Revolution of 1848 in favour of the republicans. This change in allegiance reflected a general erosion in the popularity of Louis-Phillipe and his “Bourgeois Monarchy”, rather than any fundamental change in the make up of the National Guard, which remained a middle-class body.

Napoleon III confined the National Guard during the Second Empire to subordinate tasks to reduce its liberal and republican influence. During the Franco-Prussian War the Government of National Defense of 1870 called on the Guard to undertake a major role in defending Paris against the invading Prussian army. During the uprising of the Paris Commune, from March to May 1871, the National Guard in Paris was expanded to include all able-bodied citizens capable of carrying weapons. Following the Commune’s defeat by the regular French Army, the National Guard was officially abolished and its units disbanded. Also disbanded was the Mobile National Guard (Garde Nationale Mobile) raised in 1866 to provide personnel and officers for rapid deployment operations nationwide, as well as to provide reserve personnel for the armed forces.

Despite its major role in the Franco-Prussian War, the National Guard was disbanded soon after the establishment of the Third Republic. Having been converted from a volunteer reserve into a much larger force composed mainly of conscripts, the National Guard had lost its identity and raison d’être. It also faced opposition from the army which was opposed to such a large armed force outside its direct control. The role of the Paris units of the National Guard in the uprising of the Paris Commune led to a great degree of hostility towards the National Guard, especially from the army.

Perceived as an embodiment of the revolutionary republican “nation in arms” at the time of the Revolution of 1789, the National Guard was formally disbanded on 14 March 1872 as a threat to the security and order of the new Third Republic.

The National Guard was superseded by the creation of territorial regiments, made up of older men who had completed their period of full-time military service. These reserve units were embodied only in times of general mobilisation but remained an integral part of the regular army.

After wave of terror attacks in France, which intensified significantly starting in 2014 and 2015, French President François Hollande declared the total establishment of a new National Guard. By his words, the Guard will be formed using military reserve forces. Hollande expected to start parliamentary consultations on September 2016 about this matter.

On October 12, 2016, during a weekly meeting of the Cabinet, the National Guard was officially reconstituted after 145 years as the fifth service branch of the French Armed Forces under the Ministry of Defence. The revitalized Guard will also reinforce elements of the National Gendarmerie and the National Police in securing major events nationwide while performing its historical responsibility as a national military and police reserve service.

It is expected that the new Guard will grow to a 72,500-member force in 2017 and grow to a 86,000-member national reserve in 2018. The formation of the revived Guard will be assisted with a dedicated 311 million euro budget and its personnel will now come from the reserves, members from the private sector and active personnel seconded to the service.

The Secret Life of Zoey

The Secret Life of Zoey is een Amerikaanse televisiefilm uit 2002. De film volgt de pogingen van gescheiden ouders om hun ogenschijnlijk brave dochter van een geheime drugsverslaving af te krijgen.

Zoey is de 16-jarige dochter van de gescheiden Marcia en Larry en woont afwisselend bij haar moeder en vader. Het is een braaf meisje dat hard studeert en altijd goede punten heeft. Ze heeft ook een goede relatie met haar moeder waterproof case for electronics, maar haar vader is minder betrokken bij haar leven.

Om het harde studeren vol te houden neemt ze soms pillen van haar moeder. Op een dag leert ze op school Ron kennen die haar overhaalt softdrugs te proberen. Vervolgens zet hij haar aan tot winkeldiefstal om meer te kunnen kopen worlds best shaver. Ze wordt echter meteen betrapt, maar kan zich eruit praten.

Zoey raakt verslaafd aan marihuana en haar relatie met haar beste vriendin Kayla en haar schoolwerk beginnen eronder te lijden. De dag nadat haar ouders haar slapend in haar auto aantreffen doorzoekt haar moeder haar rugzak en vindt pillen. Ze moet even in therapie, maar Zoey ontkent dat ze een probleem heeft en hervalt al snel.

Op een avond komt Zoey thuis en zakt in elkaar. In het ziekenhuis blijkt dat ze een overdosis heeft genomen en ze kruipt door het oog van de naald. Ze wordt naar een afkickcentrum gestuurd en onder toezicht van psychiater Mike Harper geplaatst silver football jersey. Het lijkt echter niets uit te halen en Zoey blijft haar verslaving ontkennen.

Als ze op een avond stiekem een telefoontje wil plegen naar een bejaarde man in het rusthuis waar ze voorheen als vrijwilligster werkte en met wie ze goed bevriend was, hoort ze dat de man overleden is. Dan heeft ze door hoeveel ze in de steek heeft gelaten en dat ze wel degelijk een drugsprobleem heeft. Uiteindelijk gaat zij uit eigen wil een stappenplan volgen terwijl ze als straf gemeenschapsdienst moet doen.

De film werd genomineerd voor volgende prijs: