Holbrook-Ross Street Historic District is a national historic district located at Danville, Virginia. The district includes 107 contributing buildings in a primarily African-American neighborhood of Danville. It includes a full range of late 19th and early 20th century residential, commercial, and institutional structures. The majority of the houses are single-family dwellings that were built between 1880 and 1910 brine meat tenderizer, and includes notable examples of vernacular Italianate and Queen Anne styles. Notable buildings include the Williams House (c. 1890), Hargraves-Geary House (c best plastic water bottle. 1890) childrens football socks, Tisden House (c. 1930), Leroy Johnson House (c. 1940), Broadnax Apartment (c. 1930), Calvary Baptist Church (1896), Holbrook Street Presbyterian Church (c. 1910), Loyal Baptist Church (1924) goalkeeper gloves ireland, Wesley AME Church (1939), Westmoreland Middle School (1936), and the Annex Building (1925). Located in the district are the separately listed Hotel Danville and the Danville Municipal Building.
It was listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1997.