Volumes (band)

Volumes is an American metalcore band based in Los Angeles, California. The group consists of guitarist Diego Farias, bassist Raad Soudani, vocalists Gus Farias and Myke Terry, and drummer Nick Ursich. The group was founded in 2009 and debuted with their first EP, The Concept of Dreaming in (2010). This was followed with their debut full-length album Via (2011) and their sophomore album No Sleep in 2014. Both albums peaked at No. 1 on the iTunes Rock and Metal charts.

Volumes make use of “bouncy” guitar riffs, groove-driven breakdowns, nu metal influence and dual lead vocalists. The band has been credited as an important contributor to the djent scene.

The band started in 2009 when guitarists Diego Farias and Daniel Braunstein were writing music together. Singers Michael Barr and Diego’s brother, Gus Farias, joined the band along with Raad Soudani on bass and Chris Khoury playing the drums. Their first EP, The Concept of Dreaming, was announced to be released December 2009 but publication came to a halt when guitarist Daniel Braunstein left the band due to time constraints with university and was no longer able to participate actively in the band. He was replaced by guitarist Daniel Schwartz. After being signed on with Mediaskare Records and Outerloop Management in early November 2010, the band quickly released their debut EP “The Concept of Dreaming” on November 16, 2010.

In early 2011, the band played several tours throughout North America with such bands as Arsonists Get All the Girls, The Contortionist, and Structures. The band’s debut full-length, Via was released and distributed through Mediaskare on September 27, 2011 and reached #1 on the iTunes Rock & Metal Charts. 2011 also marked the same year that drummer Chris Khoury parted ways with the band, leading to Daniel Schwartz taking over the drums at shows, who then left later that year. In early 2012, they found a new permanent replacement drummer, Nick Ursich. On July 15, 2014, Volumes released their second full-length album No Sleep which reached again at #1 on the iTunes Rock and Metal Charts featuring their single, “Vahle”. Between late August and late September 2014, the band supported Crown the Empire on the Welcome to the Resistance tour, along with The Family Ruin, Secrets, and Ice Nine Kills. Volumes then contributed to Fearless Records’ compilation Punk Goes Pop 6 with their cover of “Hold On, We’re Going Home” by Drake featuring Majid Jordan.

In summer 2014, Volumes completed their first full US Vans Warped Tour in 2014 soccer uniforms wholesale.

Volumes announced in November 2015 that vocalist Michael Barr had departed from the band due to “different musical direction and taste”, and Born of Osiris member Joe Buras will be stepping in for current touring duties until their new vocalist is announced. Myke Terry, formerly of the metalcore band Bury Your Dead, has since been confirmed to be replacement for Barr non bpa bottled water.

Volumes departed from Mediaskare Records and signed a recording contract with Fearless Records, releasing their single “Feels Good” on June 16, 2016. On June 29, 2016, the band re-released their studio albums Via and No Sleep through their own record label “91367 Records.” It was revealed that their previous label, Mediaskare, had not given them income from the sales of their first 2 studio albums, with each selling over 40,000 copies to date.

In an Alternative Press article pressed in late January 2013, it was reported that Volumes had been banned from Rocketown in Nashville, after ex-vocalist Michael Barr was evicted from the venue for dedicating a song to a gay friend. However, later reports described how Barr was escorted from the venue by security after he had assaulted crowd members whilst hardcore dancing to other bands, and that he was “looking for a fight” while doing so. Some crowd members ganged up on Barr, at which point security had arrived to the situation and ultimately escorted Barr from the venue. After being denied access back inside when attempting to re-enter the venue, Barr allegedly threw a fit, shouting pejorative slurs at the concert promoter working the door. Prior to this, a similar incident occurred at the Trees venue located in Dallas a week earlier where Barr provoked violent crowd attacks which led to the banning of himself and the rest of the Volumes members from the Texas bar.

Monodora myristica

Monodora myristica, the calabash nutmeg, is a tropical tree of the family Annonaceae or custard apple family of flowering plants. In former times, its seeds were widely sold as an inexpensive nutmeg substitute. This is now less common outside its region of production. Other names of calabash nutmeg include Jamaican nutmeg, African nutmeg, ehuru, ariwo, awerewa fabric pill shaver, ehiri, airama, African orchid nutmeg, muscadier de Calabash and lubushi.

The calabash nutmeg tree grows naturally in evergreen forests from Liberia to Nigeria and Cameroon, Ghana, Angola and also Uganda and west Kenya. Due to the slave trade in the 18th century, the tree was introduced to the Caribbean islands where it was established and become known as Jamaican nutmeg. In 1897, Monodora myristica was introduced to Bogor Botanical Gardens, Indonesia, where the trees flower on a regular basis but no fruit could yet be collected. Due to its large and orchid-like flowers, the tree is also grown as an ornamental.

The Monodora myristica tree can reach a height of 35 m and 2 m in diameter at breast height (DBH). It has a clear trunk and branches horizontally. The leaves are alternately arranged and drooping with the leaf blade being elliptical, oblong or broadest towards the apex and tapering to the stalk. They are petiolate and can reach a size of up to 45 x 20 cm.

The flower appears at the base of new shoots and is singular, pendant, large and fragrant. The pedicel bears a leaf-like bract and can reach 20 cm in length. The flower’s sepals are red-spotted, crisped and 2.5 cm long. The corolla is formed of six petals of which the three outer reach a length of 10 cm and show curled margins and red, green and yellow spots. The three inner petals are almost triangular and form a white-yellowish cone which on the outside is red-spotted and green on the inside. The flower’s stigmas become receptive before its stamens mature and shed their pollen (protogynous). The flower is pollinated by insects.

The fruit is a berry of 20 cm diameter and is smooth, green and spherical and becomes woody auburn football uniforms. It is attached to a long stalk which is up to 60 cm long how to put on a football uniform. Inside the fruit the numerous oblongoid, pale brown, 1.5 cm long seeds are surrounded by a whitish fragrant pulp. The seeds contain 5-9% of a colourless essential oil.

The odour and taste of the Monodora myristica seed is similar to nutmeg and it is used as a popular spice in the West African cuisine. The fruits are collected from wild trees and the seeds are dried and sold whole or ground to be used in stews, soups, cakes and desserts. For medicinal purposes they are used as stimulants football blister socks, stomachic, for headaches, sores and also as insect repellent. The seeds are also made into necklaces.

Monodora myristica timber is hard but easy to work with and is used for carpentry, house fittings and joinery. In medicine, the bark is used in treatments of stomach-aches, febrile pains, eye diseases and haemorrhoids.

The essential oil that can be obtained from the leaves contains β-caryophyllene, α-humulene and α-pinene. The major compounds found in the essential oil from the seeds are α-phellandrene, α-pinene, myrcene, limonene and pinene.

Kedgwick (communauté rurale)

Géolocalisation sur la carte : Nouveau-Brunswick

Géolocalisation sur la carte : Nouveau-Brunswick

Kedgwick (prononciation: Kè-dje-ouik) est une communauté rurale du comté de Restigouche, situé au nord du Nouveau-Brunswick. Colonisé à la fois par des Québécois et des Acadiens d’autres régions du Nouveau-Brunswick, le village de Kedgwick s’est construit en même temps que son industrie forestière. Aujourd’hui, cette industrie forestière décline. À la suite d’un plébiscite en 2011, le DSL de la paroisse de Grimmer est fusionné au village de Kedgwick le pour former la communauté rurale de Kedgwick.

Kedgwick est nommé ainsi d’après sa position sur la rivière Kedgwick, dont le nom provient du mot micmac madawamkedjwik, qui signifie « grand embranchement » ou « qui coule sous la terre ». Le village a porté le nom de Richards Station entre 1913 et 1915, en l’honneur du propriétaire d’une scierie.

Kedgwick est situé à près de 80 kilomètres de route au sud-ouest de Campbellton.

Kedgwick est traversé du nord au sud par la route 17. La route 260 constitue un accès secondaire à partir de Saint-Quentin. La route 265 permet de relier la communauté rurale à la rivière Ristigouche. La route 180 permet aussi d’accéder à Kedgwick, via le centre-ville de Saint-Quentin. Il n’y a aucun transport en commun desservant Kedgwick, excepté le Taxi Cormier.

Kedgwick est généralement considérée comme faisant partie de l’Acadie.

Le village comptait 515 logements privés en 2006, dont 490 occupés par des résidents habituels. Parmi ces logements, 74,5&nbsp kids toothpaste dispenser;% sont individuels, 2,0 % sont jumelés, 5 stainless steel water bottle with stainless steel cap,1 % sont en rangée, 3,1 % sont des appartements ou duplex et 14,3 % sont des immeubles de moins de cinq étages. 70,4 % des logements sont possédés alors que 29,6 % sont loués. 59,2 % ont été construits avant 1986 et 7,1 % ont besoin de réparations majeures. Les logements comptent en moyenne 6,0 pièces et 0,0 % des logements comptent plus d’une personne habitant par pièce. Les logements possédés ont une valeur moyenne de 80 576&nbsp

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Home CARVAJAL 15 Jerseys

Real Madrid Club de Fútbol Home CARVAJAL 15 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

;$, comparativement à 119 549 $ pour la province.

Kedgwick est situé dans le territoire historique des Micmacs, plus précisément dans le district de Gespegeoag, qui comprend le littoral de la baie des Chaleurs. Ce territoire était revendiqué d’abord par les Iroquois et ensuite seulement par les Mohawks. La rivière Restigouche est riche en saumon et toute la région est un territoire de chasse, tandis que des portages la relient au fleuve Saint-Jean.

Les Grands feux de la Miramichi détruisent une bonne partie de la forêt du Nouveau-Brunswick en 1825. L’industrie forestière se déplace alors vers le nord et des scieries ainsi que des chantiers navals sont ouverts à Atholville et Campbellton. Les grands pins et épinettes sont déjà presque tous passés sous la scie en 1850 mais de petites scieries continuent de traiter le bois descendant les rivière Restigouche et Upsalquitch.

La région, appelée la Grande Fourche, voit la fondation de plusieurs camps de bûcherons au cours du XIXe siècle. Quelques familles pêchant le saumon habitent Kedgiwck dès 1905.

La construction du chemin de fer Restigouche and Western, entre Tide Head et Saint-Léonard, commence en 1898. Les travaux sont ralentis en raison du terrain difficile et du manque de fonds et le chemin de fer International prend le contrôle de la ligne en 1906. Les travaux sont terminés en 1910. La construction du chemin de fer permet de coloniser les hauts plateaux. Le village est d’ailleurs définitivement fondé en 1909, près du moulin Richards.

Le curé Melanson de Balmoral vient célébrer la messe à tous les mois dans une tente. Une première chapelle est construite en 1912 et Kedgwick compte un curé résident à partir de 1915. La gare de Kedgwick est construite en 1919. Les scieries sont rachetées par de grandes entreprises en 1920. Une école régionale, d’abord sous la direction de la Congrégation de Notre-Dame, est fondée en 1943. L’école Écho-Jeunesse est inaugurée en 1956. L’école Marie-Gaétane ouvre ses portes en 1974. Le chemin de fer International est abandonné en 1989.

En 2009, la Caisse populaire de Kedgwick fusionne avec les caisses de Campbellton, Balmoral, Atholville, Val-d’Amours, Charlo et Eel River Crossing pour former la Caisse populaire Restigouche.

Le , le conseil municipal de Kedgwick vote en faveur de la fusion du village et du DSL de la paroisse de Grimmer afin de former la communauté rurale de Kedwick. Le , la population du DSL vote en faveur de la proposition dans une proportion de 80 %. La première élection municipale a lieu le . La communauté rurale est constituée le . Kedgwick est l’une des localités organisatrices du Ve Congrès mondial acadien en 2014.

D’après le recensement de Statistique Canada, il y avait 1 146 habitants en 2006, comparativement à 1 184 en 2001, soit une baisse de 3,2 %. Le village a une superficie de 4,28 km2 et une densité de population de 268,0 habitants au km2.

Le conseil municipal est formé d’un maire, de deux conseillers généraux et de quatre conseillers de quartier. La municipalité et en effet divisée en quatre quartiers à des fins administratives.

Conseil municipal actuel

Le conseil municipal actuel est élu lors de l’élection quadriennale du .

Anciens conseils municipaux

Un conseil est formé à la suite de l’élection du . Un second dépouillement doit toutefois avoir lieu le 26 mai suivant, reconnaissant la victoire de Claudia Dubé. Le conseil municipal précédent est élu lors de l’élection quadriennale du . Une élection partielle lieu le suivant et Janice E. Savoie l’emporte au poste de conseillère générale.

Kedgwick fait partie de la Région 2, une commissions de services régionaux (CSR) devant commencer officiellement ses activités le . Kedgwick est représenté au conseil par son maire. Les services obligatoirement offerts par les CSR sont l’aménagement régional, la gestion des déchets solides, la planification des mesures d’urgence ainsi que la collaboration en matière de services de police, la planification et le partage des coûts des infrastructures régionales de sport, de loisirs et de culture; d’autres services pourraient s’ajouter à cette liste.

Kedgwick est membre de l’Association francophone des municipalités du Nouveau-Brunswick.

 Nouveau-Brunswick: Kedgwick fait partie de la circonscription provinciale de Restigouche-la-Vallée, qui est représentée à l’Assemblée législative du Nouveau-Brunswick par Gilles Lepage, de l’Association libérale du Nouveau-Brunswick. Il fut élu en septembre 2014.

 Canada: Kedgwick fait partie de la circonscription fédérale de Madawaska—Restigouche, qui est représentée à la Chambre des communes du Canada par René Arsenault, du Parti libéral du Canada. Il a été élu en octobre 2015.

L’économie locale est fondée sur l’exploitation forestière et la transformation du bois. Une partie du bois coupé est transformée à Edmundston et Atholville. J.D. Irving opère une scierie à Kedgwick, traitant le bois résineux. Il y a aussi quelques fermes.

Entreprise Restigouche a la responsabilité du développement économique.

Le détachement de la Gendarmerie royale du Canada le plus proche est à Saint-Quentin. Kedgwick possède toutefois un bureau de poste et un poste d’Ambulance Nouveau-Brunswick. L’hôpital le plus proche est l’Hôtel-Dieu Saint-Joseph de la ville de Saint-Quentin.

Le quotidien francophone est L’Acadie nouvelle, publié à Caraquet, et le quotidien anglophone est Telegraph-Journal, publié à Saint-Jean.

Kedgwick possède deux écoles publiques francophones faisant partie du district scolaire #3. L’école Écho Jeunesse accueille les élèves de la maternelle à la 7e&nbsp childrens replica football kits;année. Les élèves poursuivent leurs études à l’école Marie-Gaétane, qui offre des cours de la 8e à la 12e année et qui possède aussi un programme alternatif.

Kedgwick possède aussi une bibliothèque publique, une caserne de pompiers et un poste d’Ambulance Nouveau-Brunswick.

Kedgwick est traversé par le Sentier international des Appalaches. C’est dans le village qu’il se sépare en deux tronçons vers le nord.

À l’entrée du village, nous pouvons retrouver deux beaux lacs situés à proximité de la Place du Centenaire.

L’église Notre-Dame-des-Prodiges est une église catholique romaine faisant partie du diocèse d’Edmundston.

L’église Notre-Dame des Prodiges.

Le presbytère.

Une statue de Jésus.

Les habitants de Kedgwick sont principalement d’origine québécoise, acadienne, libanaise ou irlandaise.

Selon la Loi sur les langues officielles, Kedgwick est officiellement francophone puisque moins de 20 % de la population parle l’anglais.

La gare de Kedgwick est un site historique provincial. Il y a une attraction de bord de route à Kedgwick: une sculpture de bûcheron.

Le festival d’automne est organisé au mois d’octobre.

Sur les autres projets Wikimedia :

Powermad

Powermad is an American speed metal band, formed in Minneapolis in 1984. The group has been called “An innovative and often forgotten speed metal band…who infused progressive metal styles and European styles into abstract American speed metal.” The band’s intricate riff formulations were heavily influenced by thrash metal acts like Metallica and Testament. Vocalist Joel DuBay’s singing is easily recognizable with his mixture of singing and high screams.

Powermad formed in 1984 in Minneapolis and released an EP with demos on Combat Records in 1986.

They subsequently signed to Reprise Records and released The Madness Begins… in 1988. The release was mainly distributed via a promotional ad featured in some of the most popular metal magazines of the era. Readers were able to clip this ad and mail it off for a free copy of The Madness Begins…. A video for the song “Terminator” was aired on MTV at this time.

Their first and only full-length album until 2015, Absolute Power, was released in 1989. Other than a US tour opening for Overkill, a video featured on MTV of their single “Nice Dreams” and a strange cameo appearance in the David Lynch film Wild at Heart (where they go from playing their own music to Elvis Presley’s with Nicolas Cage singing), Powermad never really achieved notable commercial success. Their releases in the 80s, however, were critically acclaimed and are considered collectors items today by fans of thrash and speed metal music

Brazil Home R.CARLOS 6 Jerseys

Brazil Home R.CARLOS 6 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

.

In 2007 Powermad resumed touring and started working on a new full-length CD to be released sometime in the future. On February 9, 2008 the band updated their blog on MySpace with a link to download The Madness Begins… and Absolute Power as unprotected mp3s – these has since been removed. On June 23, 2011 Powermad updated their official website with a new design, and an announcement. A new song called Souls Descending was released on their website, and it was made available for download (music video, ogg and mp3) and on YouTube. The downloads are not available anymore, but the video is still on their YouTube channel. In the same update back in 2011 Powermad also announced that Dirk Verbeuren is now the band’s drummer.

In late June 2015 the band announced their new proper Facebook page, and in October they announced a new website for their new album release.

The record Infinite, released on October 9, 2015, is a thrash metal attack with a modern sound and a lot of energy. The tracks were recorded in various studios (666 Studio, Assembly Line Studios and Die Crawling Studio), and all lyrics are written by Joel DuBay.

On the official Infinite-website media (CD, vinyl and digital downloads) running belt hydration, merchandise and bundles are made available for people in the US. People outside the US need to order physical editions from Electric Fetus white football tops. In addition to Infinte on Electric Fetus, digital versions of The Madness Begins… and Absolute Power are also made available there.

Asociación de Hispanistas Checos

La Asociación de Hispanistas Checos (AUS/APE) (en checo: Česká asociace španělských badatelů), es una organización de formación profesional dirigida a la formación de profesores de español en la República Checa. La asociación se creó el 21 de noviembre del 2009 en Praga, su misión es la enseñanza de la lengua española en el país, dirigida sobre todo a la áreas de las unidades educativas y universidades del país. La Asesoría Técnica de Educación en el país, contó además con la colaboración de la Embajada de España en Praga, encargada de recopilar los trabajos presentados en las jornadas didácticas, simposios y encuentros de profesores celebrados en la República Checa. En los úlltimos años el idioma español ha ganando terreno en el país sells goalkeeper gloves. En el más reciente informe del Ministerio de Educación de España, además se dice que el interés y la demanda por la lengua española en la República Checa continúa en crecimiento runners fanny pack. Se trata de la única lengua extranjera que presenta un crecimiento anual en número de alumnos en la enseñanza secundaria. Entre los factores que han favorecido al auge del interés por el idioma español, se destaca el ingreso de la República Checa en la Unión Europea y la presencia de cada vez mayor de hispanohablantes en el país, con un aporte cultural muy dinámico y de rápida de proyección.

Gut Eckendorf

Das Gut Eckendorf ist ein denkmalgeschütztes ehemaliges Rittergut an der Bielefelder Straße 222 in Schuckenbaum, einem Ortsteil von Leopoldshöhe im nordrhein-westfälischen Kreis Lippe. Es ist Standort einer Pflanzenzucht. Die erste Erwähnung des Guts geht auf das Jahr 1036 zurück.

Die erste urkundliche Erwähnung des Gutes stammt vom 25. Mai 1036. In der Busdorf-Urkunde wird belegt, dass der Bischof Meinwerk von Paderborn dem Kanonikerstift Busdorf unter anderem den Haupthof Niederbarkhausen im heutigen Leopoldshöher Ortsteil Asemissen mit den dazugehörigen Vorwerken Eckendorf, den Hof Oerlinghausen, Menkhausen (heute Oerlinghausen), den späteren Meierhof zu Heepen sowie den späteren Meierhof Borgsen in Brackwede zum Lehen übergab. Eckendorf wird dort als Ykamannincthorp bezeichnet.

1628 kam das Gut in den Besitz des gräflich-lippischen Oberforst- und Jägermeister Arnold Schmerheim und erhielt den Status eines Ritterguts. Seine Blütezeit begann mit dem Erwerb durch die Familie von Borries 1774. Das Gut entwickelte sich zu einem herausgehobenen landwirtschaftlichen Betrieb in der Region. Besondere Bedeutung hatte die 1849 gegründete Pflanzenzüchtung, die bis heute besteht und über die Saaten-Union vertrieben wird. Wichtig war vor allem die Rübenzucht. Sie ist so prägend für die Region, dass die Zuckerrübe in das Wappen der Gemeinde Leopoldshöhe aufgenommen wurde. Das Gut ist heute über die weibliche Erbfolge im Besitz der Familie von Dallwitz green football socks.

Die umgräftete, unregelmäßige Anlage besteht aus einem Herrenhaus mit zwei eingeschossigen, verputzten Gebäudeflügeln. Der Nordflügel ist im Kern ein Fachwerkhaus des 17. Jahrhunderts. Der frühklassizistische, massive Ostflügel mit einem Mittelrisalit, wurde 1776 als Verbindungsbau zu dem barocken Eckpavillon mit Mansarddach und einem Glockentürmchen angelegt. Von 1910 bis 1911 wurde im Gebäudewinkel ein neuer Eingangsvorbau errichtet, der Zugang zum Ostflügel wurde verändert. Im Ostflügel befindet sich der sogenannte Rokokosaal. Er ist mit Supraporten und Spiegeln in aufwendigen Schnitzrahmen geschmückt. Der Sandsteinkamin mit großer Wappenkartusche ist bemerkenswert, die beiden Delfter Fayenceöfen sind aus der ersten Hälfte des 18. Jahrhunderts. Der Kutscherkotten ist ein Fachwerkgebäude vom 18. Jahrhundert.

Südlich des Herrenhauses liegen auf der gegenüberliegenden Straßenseite die zum Gut gehörigen Wirtschaftsgebäude. Sie wurden Ende des 19.&nbsp water bottle fan;Jahrhunderts errichtet.

Der Park wurde durch Franz von Borries mit dem Bau des Ostflügels etwa 1776 angelegt. Er hatte ein barockes Parterre sowie einen terrassenförmigen Parkteil mit Orangenbäumen und Statuen nach antiken griechischen Vorbildern. Die Umwandlung dieses Parks in einen zweiteiligen Landschaftspark erfolgte vermutlich zur Mitte des 19. Jahrhunderts. Der südliche Teil mit einem großen Teich im Zentrum war durch Einzelbäume in Rasenflächen und Schlängelwege gekennzeichnet, nach Norden schloss sich ein von Wegen durchzogenes Wäldchen an. Nördlich der Gebäude wird eine auch heute noch vorhandene künstliche Erhebung dargestellt. Hinter ihr wurde der Park in der ersten Hälfte des 20. Jahrhunderts nach Norden erweitert. Heute umfasst der Park eine Fläche von etwa 3

Mexico Home CHICHARITO 14 Jerseys

Mexico Home CHICHARITO 14 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

,5 Hektar.

Die sehr gut erhaltene Parkanlage wird beherrscht von den Wasserflächen der Gräften und des Teiches, in dem sich der Altbaumbestand spiegelt, sowie von einer etwa 750 Jahre alten Stieleiche mit einem Stammumfang von 13 Metern. Der Baumbestand besteht insgesamt aus 47 Holzarten der subtropischen und gemäßigten Zonen. Darunter sind besonders eine Flusszeder, eine Schirm-Magnolie sowie ein ostasiatischer Zürgelbaum hervorzuheben. Im Park steht eine Eiche mit einen Brusthöhenumfang von 8,00 m (2014).

Augustdorf: Jagdschloss Lopshorn

Bad Salzuflen: Gut Steinbeck | Schloss Stietencron (Schloss Schötmar) | Bauernburg Schwaghof

Barntrup: Schloss Alverdissen | Schloss Barntrup (Kerßenbrocksches Schloss) | Gut Mönchshof

Blomberg: Burg Blomberg | Wasserschloss Reelkirchen | Gut Lüdershof

Detmold: Fürstliches Residenzschloss Detmold | Burgruine Falkenburg | Grotenburg | Gut Braunenbruch | Gut Herberhausen | Gut Röhrentrup | Neues Palais | Rittergut Hornoldendorf

Dörentrup: Schloss Wendlinghausen | Burg Alt-Sternberg | Piepenkopf

Extertal: Burg Sternberg | Uffoburg | Gut Ullenhausen | Gut Rickbruch | Gut Schönhagen

Horn-Bad Meinberg: Burg Horn | Gut Rothensiek

Kalletal: Schloss Varenholz | Schloss Heidelbeck | Stöckerscher Hof | Gut Niederntalle | Gut Röntorf

Lage: Schloss Iggenhausen | Bauernburg Stapelage | Alte Burg | Gut Stapelage

Lemgo: Schloss Brake

Leopoldshöhe: Gut Niederbarkhausen | Gut Eckendorf | Gut Hovedissen

Lügde: Bomhof | Burg Schildberg | Herlingsburg

Oerlinghausen: Sachsenlager auf dem Tönsberg | Gut Menkhausen

Schieder-Schwalenberg: Schloss Schieder | Burg Schwalenberg | Schloss Wöbbel | Alt-Schieder | Herlingsburg | Rodenstatt

Schlangen: Burgruine Kohlstädt | Jagdschloss Oesterholz

Koordinaten:

Giovanni Battista Guadagnini

Giovanni Battista Guadagnini (Bilegno in Val Tidone, 23 juni 1711 – Turijn, 18 september 1786) was een Italiaans vioolbouwer en na Antonio Stradivari en Giuseppe Guarneri del Gesù de bekendste onder hen.

Guadagnini nam het ambacht op in 1729 en was actief tot zijn overlijden in 1786. Zijn instrumenten worden aangeduid met de steden waarin hij actief was en die staan voor vier belangrijke periodes in zijn carrière, Piacenza, Milaan, Parma en Turijn reusable glass. De instrumenten uit zijn Milanese en Turijnse periode worden beschouwd als zijn beste kwaliteit en instrumenten uit die periodes haalden bij veilingen de hoogste prijzen. De hoogste prijs voor een viool van G.B. Guadagnini bij een veiling bedroeg 1,39 miljoen dollar, en dit voor de Dorothy DeLay uit 1778 verkocht in 2013. Bij private verkoop zijn bedragen gekend van 2 miljoen dollar knee high socks wholesale.

Zijn instrumenten werden bespeeld door onder meer Zakhar Bron (een exemplaar uit Milaan uit 1751), Julia Fischer (1750), David Garrett (1772 – deze viool werd door Garrett bij een val zwaar beschadigd en werd door hem nadien na restauratie enkel nog gebruikt voor crossover optredens in buitenlucht), Arthur Grumiaux, Willy Hess (jaren 1740), Marlene Hemmer (1784), Joseph Joachim (een Parma uit 1767), Jan Kubelík (1750), Viktoria Mullova (1750), Vanessa-Mae (1761), Henri Vieuxtemps, Henryk Wieniawski (1750) en Eugène Ysaÿe (1774).

Sol Gabetta bespeelt een cello van Giovanni Battista Guadagnini uit 1759.

Døde sjeler

Døde sjeler (Russisk: Мертвые души, Mertvye duše) er roman fra 1842, og er den ukranisk-russiske forfatteren Nikolaj Gogols (1809–52) eneste fullførte roman. Gogol beskrev selv verket som et «episk poem i prosaform».

I Russland fram til 1861 eksisterte det livegenskap. Dette var et system som gjorde bøndene til leilendinger, hvor de var godseiernes eiendom og kunne selges og behandles på samme måte som husdyr. Når godseierne refererte til antall bønder de rådde over, brukte de uttrykket «sjeler». Godseierne var også skattepliktige for alle leilendingene. En folketelling ble gjennomført med ti års mellomrom, og dersom en godseier mistet bønder i mellomtiden

Chile Home SALAS 11 Jerseys

Chile Home SALAS 11 Jerseys

BUY NOW

$266.58
$31.99

, gjennom dødsfall eller rømminger, måtte han likevel betale skatt for disse frem til neste folketellingen. Dette førte til at de fleste godseiere rådde over, på papiret levende, men i praksis, «døde sjeler».

Dikteren Aleksandr Pusjkin anbefalte Gogol å skrive en bok om temaet, med utgangspunkt i anekdoter om en svindler som kjøpte døde sjeler. Fra forfatterens side vokste det «som først later til å ha vært tenkt som en pikaresk roman om den omreisende oppkjøperen av døde sjeler, etter hvert til en gigantisk plan om å skrive en russisk Den Guddommelige Komedie.» Den forliggende boken var tenkt som den første av tre bøker, og skulle være Gogols versjon av Dantes Helvete. Gogol begynte på oppfølgeren, Døde Sjeler 2, men denne boken sies å ha blitt ødelagt av Gogol selv, og man kjenner bare til fragmenter av dette verket.

Romanens hovedperson er svindleren Tsjitsjikov, som reiser rundt til egnens godseiere og kjøper opp «døde sjeler», det vil si bønder som har dødd siden siste folketelling. Ettersom disse bøndene fremdeles er i live, statistisk sett, kan Tsjitsjikov føre dem opp som sin formue, og derfor fremstår som en holden mann. På den måten kan han ta opp større lån, og etablere seg som storkar.

Som i mange av Gogols andre fortellinger er den sosiale kritikken i Døde Sjeler kommunisert hovedsakelig gjennom absurd satire. Mens Tsjitsjikov fremstilles som en utpreget gjennomsnittlig og pregløs person, fremstilles alle de høyerestående personene han møter, både i guvernementsbyen og på de fem herregårdene i omegnen som groteske karikaturer: «skikkelsene som er bygd opp omkring enkelte lave karaktertrekk glass camelbak water bottle, forstørres opp i så groteske overdrivelser at til og med omgivelsene tar farge av dem.»

Romanen kan leses på tre ulike måter: for det første som en absurd komedie over Tsjitsjikovs svindelprosjekt; for det andre som en skarpt satirisk studie over de fem ulike godseierkaraktene som Tsjitsjikov møter på sin innkjøpsreise: «Møtene mellom Tsjitsjikov og diverse godseiere er menneskestudier på høyeste nivå. Han møter gjerrighet, lettelse, kynisme, kåtskap og takknemlighet. Og ikke minst mistenksomhet.» For det tredje ble romanen allerede i samtiden oppfattet som en «avsløring av livegenskapet», selv om forfatteren selv senere hevdet at dette ikke var den opprinnelige hensikten.

Romanen ble dramatisert av Mikhail Bulgakov i 1932

Amber Kelleher-Andrews

Amber Kelleher-Andrews is a relationship matchmaker. She is the co-founder and CEO of Kelleher International, one of the largest matchmaking firms in the United States.

In 2013, she was a matchmaker on NBC’s Ready for Love.

Amber Van Lent was born of Jill Kelleher and Jeremiah Van Lent basketball water bottles, March 31st, 1969. At the age of 21, in 1990, Amber met Nicholas Andrews working at The Roxbury Los Angeles. Amber immediately started a relationship with, then married, Nicholas. Nicholas had two children with his, then wife Leta McCarty, Wesley and Emily. Amber and Nicholas began living together in 1990 football knee high socks, in Los Angeles. Nicholas and his wife Leta divorced in 1991. Nicholas was rewarded partial custody, sharing his children with Amber on the weekends. Amber and Nicholas wed in Hawaii, in September of 1999. In 2001 Nicholas and Amber gave birth to Connor Andrews. In 2004 Nicholas and Amber celebrated the birth of Roan Andrews with a move to Marin County, CA. In 2006 they gave birth to a daughter, Tallulah.

Kelleher-Andrews studied anthropology in the California State education program at Santa Barbara. Shortly afterwards, she joined film school in San Francisco before moving to Hollywood. Credited as Amber Van Lent, Kelleher-Andrews appeared in films such as Bloodsport III, Mind Rage, and Lying Eyes. She also had roles on TV shows including Baywatch, Melrose Place, and Nash Bridges.

In 1997, she joined her mother’s matchmaking business, Kelleher International, as the CEO of the Los Angeles office.

In addition to her role as CEO, Kelleher-Andrews is an expert relationship consultant on television programs including Good Morning America, the Today Show, and 20/20.

Kelleher-Andrews also hosted a radio talk show called The Rules of Engagement on KFWB News Talk 980. She appeared as a matchmaker on NBC’s Ready for Love in 2013.

The History of Baseball Equipment

Baseball equipment has changed dramatically through the history of the game. Protective equipment that barely existed in the early days of the game has become quite elaborate. The tools of the trade like the bat and glove have become more streamline and easier to use. Uniforms are lighter and easier to play in than they were years ago.
The bat has undergone many changes since the start of the 20th century. In baseball’s early days, hitters were likely to use large and heavy bats when they came to the plate. Babe Ruth used the heaviest bat in the history of the game — a 54-ounce bat that he swung with ferocity. However, many players used bats that were 40 oz. or more to make hard contact. In the modern game

Liverpool Third Men Gore-Tex Jerseys

Liverpool Third Man Comfortable 15-16 Gore-Tex Black Short T-shirt (Club Team)

BUY NOW

£166.99
£21.99

, it is unusual for players to use bats that weigh more than 36 oz. Players want lighter bats because they generate more bat-head speed. While professional players still use wood bats, most youth, high school and college players use bats made out of aluminum or aluminum alloy. Metal bats have been used prominently since the 1980s.
The batting helmet did not become a required piece of equipment until it was grandfathered in to the major leagues starting with the 1956 season. Players who had been playing before the helmet was required could continue to play without one, but those who started in 1956 and beyond had to wear a helmet. Helmets had been used at the players’ option since the 1941 season when the Dodgers first introduced them. Outsiders had called on baseball to adopt helmets ever since the 1920 season, when Ray Chapman was hit in the head by a fastball thrown by Carl Mays and died as a result of the beaning. Modern helmets are made of hard plastic and they protect the side of the face with ear flaps that hang down to cheek level.
When the game was in its infancy in the 19th century, catchers were completely at risk. They wore no protective gear, but that quickly changed when catcher’s masks were added. By the start of the 20th century, shin guards and then chest protectors were worn by catchers. All those pieces of equipment are still used, but they have gone through many changes through the years. The catcher’s mask has gone through the biggest metamorphosis. Modern baseball allows catchers to use hockey-style goalie masks that protect the entire head from foul tips and errant swings of the bat and still give the catcher a clear view of the game.
Modern gloves are streamlined and specialized for positions. Infielders’ gloves are small and easy to maneuver. Outfielders’ gloves have long fingers and help the fielder hold on to a fly ball. In the late 19th century and the early part of the 20th century, baseball gloves were short and thick and difficult to open and close. They were more for protection of the hand than to help players execute fielding plays.