Airliner Number 4

Airliner Number 4 ist die Bezeichnung für den Projektentwurf eines großen Flugbootes des US-amerikanischen Bühnenbildners und Produktdesigners Norman Bel Geddes aus den 1920er Jahren Bogner Skijacke Damen 2016.
1927 gab Geddes seine Tätigkeit als Bühnenbildner auf und wandte sich dem Design von Autos, Schiffen und Flugzeugen zu. Kennzeichnend war die aerodynamische Gestaltung seiner Objekte. So entstand 1929 der Entwurf für ein Transatlantikflugzeug, den er für das Jahr 1940 als realisierbar ansah. In Geddes Buch Horizons nimmt dieses Flugzeug ein Kapitel ein. Der Entwurf wurde jedoch nie verwirklicht. Finanziert werden sollte das Projekt von Geschäftsleuten aus Chicago

Bogner Damen Blau Weiß

Bogner Damen Laria-D Unten Skijacken Antibakterielle Daunendicht Blümchen Vögel Stickerei Blau Weiß

BUY NOW

€1.760,77
€440,00

, die das Flugzeug zwischen Chicago und London einsetzen wollten. Für die konstruktive Auslegung waren neun Decks, ein Orchestersaal Billig Bogner Skijacke, eine Sporthalle, ein Solarium sowie zwei kleine Hangars für Wasserflugzeuge vorgesehen. Zusammen mit 606 Passagieren sollten 155 Crew-Mitglieder transportiert werden.
Beachtenswert ist die Übereinstimmung in der Grundkonzeption mit der einige Jahre vorher von Junkers entworfenen J.1000

Jody Worth

Jody Worth is an American television writer and producer. He has worked in both capacities on Deadwood and has been nominated for an Emmy Award and a Writers Guild of America Award for his work on the series. He is the son of producer and screenwriter Marvin Worth Ted Baker Canada 2016.

Worth worked as a music supervisor for the film Up the Academy in 1980.
He made his television writing debut on the NBC police drama Hill Street Blues. He wrote the seventh season episode “The Runner Falls on His Kisser” in 1987

kelme soccer socks

KELME Gym Towel Sox Stockings Men Soccer Long Sport Socks

BUY NOW

$19.99
$11.99

. The series was created by Steven Bochco and Michael Kozoll. It marked Worth’s first collaboration with David Milch – then an executive producer on Hill Street Blues.
He was a music supervisor for the film Flashback in 1990.
Worth became a writer for the first season of ABC police procedural NYPD Blue in 1994. The series was created by Steven Bochco and David Milch and centered on a homicide unit in New York. Worth wrote the story and co-wrote the teleplay (with producer Ted Mann) for the first season finale “Rockin’ Robin” bogner online. Worth returned to NYPD Blue as a writer for the fifth season in 1998. Worth wrote the episodes “You’re Under a Rasta” and “Speak for Yourself, Bruce Clayton”. He remained a writer for the sixth season in 1999. Worth wrote the teleplay for the episode “Don’t Meth with Me” from a story by Milch and retired police detective Bill Clark.
Worth was a music supervisor for the television feature Gia in 1998.
Worth became a regular writer for the seventh season of NYPD Blue in 2000. He wrote the teleplay for four episodes – “A Hole in Juan”, “Along Came Jones”, “Little Abner” and “Goodbye Charlie” – all from stories by David Milch and Bill Clark. Worth became a producer for the eighth season in January 2001 and wrote or co-wrote a further four episodes for the season. He co-wrote the season premiere “Daveless in New York” with Matt Olmstead. He also wrote the episodes “Waking Up Is Hard to Do”, “Russellmania” and “Nariz a Nariz”. Worth became a supervising producer for the ninth season in fall 2001 and wrote a further five episodes; “Two Clarks in a Bar”, “Puppy Love”, “Oh, Mama!”, “A Little Dad’ll Do Ya” and “Dead Meat in New Deli”. Worth remained a supervising producer for the tenth season in 2002 and wrote or co-wrote a further three episodes. Worth wrote the episode “One in the Nuts”. Olmstead and Nicholas Wootton co-wrote the teleplay for the episode “Healthy McDowell Movement” from a story Worth co-wrote with Clark. Worth and Clark also wrote the story for the episode “Marine Life”. He left the crew at the end of the season having contributed as a writer to twenty episodes in total.
Worth joined the crew of HBO Western drama Deadwood as a writer and producer for the first season in 2004. The series was created by Milch and focuses on the growth of a settlement in the American West. Worth wrote the episodes “Reconnoitering the Rim” and “Bullock Returns to the Camp”. He became a supervising producer for the second season in 2005. He wrote the episodes “A Lie Agreed Upon: Part II” and “E.B. Was Left Out”. Worth left the crew at the end of the second season. Worth and the production staff were nominated for the Emmy Award for Outstanding Drama Series at the 57th Primetime Emmy Awards in 2005 for their work on the second season. Worth and the writing staff were also nominated for a Writers Guild of America Award for Outstanding Drama Series at the February 2006 ceremony for their work on the second season.
Production staff
Writer
Jody Worth at the Internet Movie Database

Oliver Herkelmann

Oliver Herkelmann (* 21. August 1968 in Hagen) ist ein ehemaliger deutscher Basketballspieler.
Herkelmann besuchte das Theodor-Heuss-Gymnasium in Hagen bis 1988. Anschließend studierte er an der George Mason University und spielte bis 1991 im Team der Patriots dieser Universität. Ab 1992 war er in der Basketball-Bundesliga bis 1999 bei Brandt Hagen und anschließend von 1999 bis 2001 in Trier aktiv. 1994 wurde er zunächst mit Brandt und 2001 mit HERZOGtel Trier Pokalsieger. In dieser Zeit absolvierte Herkelmann auch 24 Spiele für die Deutsche Basketball-Nationalmannschaft. Im Dezember 2001 verließ Herkelmann Trier und spielte zunächst für drei Spiele für den belgischen Verein Estaimpuis aus Tournai, kurz darauf kehrte er aber für ein Spiel im Trikot des TSK Bamberg in die BBL zurück

Bogner Damen Stickerei Marine

Bogner Damen Laria-D Unten Skijacke Schlank Deutschland Blümchen Vögel Stickerei Marine

BUY NOW

€1.760,77
€440,00

. Die folgende Saison 2002/2003 spielte er dann in der 2. Basketball-Bundesliga beim Aufsteiger aus Iserlohn, 2004 dann wieder in Hagen bei Phoenix, die aus der BG Hagen hervorgegangen waren. In der Saison 2004/2005 stieg er mit den Hertener Löwen aus der Regionalliga in die zweite Liga auf, verließ den Verein jedoch wieder in Richtung seiner Heimatstadt. Seit 2005 ist er dort nach seiner aktiven Spielerlaufbahn nun als Geschäftsführer tätig und stieg mit dem Verein 2009 in die BBL auf

Bogner Damen Rote

Bogner Damen Isolierte Skihose Anti-Falten Wasserdicht Franca Rose Print Rote

BUY NOW

€697,87
€174,00

.

List of Legend of the Galactic Heroes characters

This is a list of characters and their voice actors from Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

Reinhard von Lohengramm, is one of the protagonists in the series along with Yang Wen-li. Nicknamed The Golden Brat by his foes and The Golden Lion by his supporters, he was born into a noble but poor family as Reinhard von Müsel. As a child, he lived with his father and his older sister, Annerose. (He encountered his mother’s death when he was still very young and thus his memories of her were very faint.)
It is in a middle-class neighbourhood, into which Reinhard’s family moves, that Reinhard meets Siegfried Kircheis, with whom he develops an intimate friendship. When his father was compelled to sell Annerose for money as a concubine of Emperor Friedrich IV, young Reinhard swears to put an end to the Goldenbaum Dynasty. His determination to avenge the corrupted society thereupon kindles.
He decides to leave home to join the Cadet School, and persuades Kircheis to come with him. At the age of 15, Reinhard and Kircheis enter their first active service in the army; their rapid promotion in rank follows, owing it to their outstanding contributions to the country. With brilliancy in military strategy especially at a macro-level, and giftedness in civil affairs and in identifying ones with talent, Reinhard succeeds in attracting a great number of able officers, gaining as well the admiration of the public. In solidifying his grounds by gathering advocates, Reinhard does not miss an opportunity to take advantage of his handsomeness and other charming qualities. After being admitted to admiralty at the age of 21, Friedrich IV confers Reinhard the name of Lohengramm, a name of high noble rank which had been defunct until the occasion.
As his next step, he quickly extends his influence over state matters, and shortly after the decease of the Emperor, eventually overthrows the pre-existing dynasty and marks the beginning of the Lohengramm Dynasty. Reinhard’s coronation does not precede his own death by much. Believing that the Universe should be reigned over by the most powerful and capable person, Reinhard leaves a will to his Empress consort Hildegard, in which he states that if their son (Alexander Siegfried) fails to prove promising as his successor, there should be no reason for the Lohengramm Dynasty to continue. He dies of an unprecedented congenital disease for which no cure seems to have existed at the time. The disease is posthumously named The Emperor’s Sickness by the confused physicians.
Though a matchless genius by all account, Reinhard’s main flaw lies in the restriction of his emotions, as he opens his heart to two people only: his beloved sister Annerose and his closest friend and loyal companion Kircheis. Not even his wife Hildegard is allowed within. Annerose describes him as a star that shines brightly until it completely burns itself out; that the day Reinhard slows down his pace would be the dawn of his end.
The flagship of Reinhard is called Brünhild. As it is exclusively painted in white, the flagship is easily distinguishable. Built with the latest technology of the time, the battleship earns a sobriquet ‘The Unsinkable Ship’, for surviving all of her battles without a single damage in spite of its constant acting as a spearhead of the fleet. The only damage Brünhild ever receives is caused by an infiltration from which a direct engagement of battle ensues with a boarding party of 730 combatants led by Julian Mintz towards the end of the series. The ship is decommissioned after Reinhard’s death and thereafter remains in Dock 01 of the Galactic Empire Odin as a memento.
The character is voiced by Ryō Horikawa in the animation of the same name.
Yang Wenli, voiced by Kei Tomiyama (Episodes 001-086 and all movies) and later by Hozumi Gōda (Episodes 087-110 and Side Stories), is one of two protagonists within the series. Like Reinhard, both of them share similar roles within their respective nations as famous national heroes renowned for their military skill. Compared to Reinhard, Yang is much more humble and dislikes his popularity as being a burden. Yang originally wanted to become a historian and only attended the Free Planets Defense Force Command Academy so he can get free education, while Reinhard relishes his fame and was ambitious to overthrow the empire. At the start of the series, Yang has gained some fame as the “Hero of El Facil” for his exploits in the evacuation of the planet before Imperial occupation, and gains much more fame to become a national hero by the end of the first season. During the second season, he generally takes a lesser role compared to Reinhard, but returns in full force in Season 3 before he is assassinated by members of the Terraist Church. Yang was a mild-tempered person who lives on red tea, a genius tactician and strategist that exceeds even Reinhard. Yang’s weakness lies in his unwillingness to risk democracy by assuming more direct powers and responsibilities. Not willing to take on a bigger role or responsibility, he and Reinhard’s battle were never in equal footing and at same time handcuffing him from doing things that could change the scale of the power balance. He also openly respects Reinhard and considers him to be a true genius as Reinhard’s ability does not seem to confine in just military affairs and is able to act on what his mind tells him while Yang might be reluctant to do so if given same situation. He also agrees that Imperialism is better and more efficient if social change is needed, and noted that if he was born in the empire, he would actually volunteer to serve under Reinhard despite his dislike of military. On the other hand, he was glad to be born in Free Planets as it gives him the freedom, and believes that while democracy is less efficient and can be slowed dramatically with corruption it nevertheless is better because it is less likely to be corrupted completely and no one has absolute power, because after all, a good and wise Emperor such as Reinhard doesn’t come along often.
The Hyperion is the flagship of Yang Wenli. It is retrofitted from a frontier security squadron flagship. It is lightly armed, possessing only 32 forward cannons which comprise its main armament. It possesses a large and spread out multi-level bridge with a large conference table commonly used for meetings by Admiral Yang and his staff, as well as a large tactical viewscreen used during battle to display fleet movements.
Hildegard von Mariendorf, voiced by Masako Katsuki, is one of the principal characters in the series. She served as the New Galactic Fleet’s Chief Advisor, and later reigned with Reinhard von Lohengramm when she became his wife and Empress in 801 UC.
Hildegard, usually referred to by the nickname Hilda, was born in 777 UC into a distinguished noble family of the Goldenbaum Dynasty, the sole daughter of the benevolent and just Count Franz von Mariendorf. From an early age, she was distinguished from the other girls of the aristocrat society by her independent ideas. Completely unconcerned, Hilda pursued her own interests in reading, politics and history. Her mother having died when Hilda was young, her open-minded father respected Hilda’s unique ideas and choices in life.
In 797 UC, the old Galactic Empire spilt into civil war, where the old nobility stood against the new emerging camp of military elites led by Reinhard von Lohengramm. Hilda convinced her father to plea allegiance to the latter, whereupon she met Reinhard for the first time and impressed him with the clarity of her insight. When the Lohengramm camp emerged victorious from the civil war, Reinhard gained complete political and military power in the empire, and Hilda became Reinhard’s chief secretary and assisted him in the progressive reforms that swept across the empire.
From 798 UC to 800 UC, Hilda played an active role on the galactic stage, advising Reinhard wisely on imperial policies and tactics, and became one of his most valued and trusted staff. During Operation Ragnarök, where the empire battled the Alliance, Hilda served as a staff officer on board the flagship Brünhild. During the critical Battle of Vermilion, she perceived that the situation was in Reinhard’s disfavour, and persuaded Admirals Mittermeyer and Reuenthal to mobilize forces against the Alliance capital, turning the war to Reinhard’s tactical victory and saving his life Ted Baker Dresses outlet. Admiral Mittermeyer later praised Hilda that “her intelligence is worth more than a fleet.” Her role gradually became more public after Reinhard’s coronation as the first Emperor of the new Lohengramm Dynasty. In the year UC 800, in the Ninth Battle of Iserlohn, Hilda succeeded Admiral Steinmetz to become the Fleet’s Chief Advisor, formally capable of representing the Emperor and command on his behalf on the battlefield. Conscious of her military position, Hilda withheld her political role and refused to advise Reinhard on political matters, despite his repeated requests for her counsel.
In August 800 UC, Reinhard was attacked by an assassin who sought vengeance for Reinhard’s inaction in the Westerland tragedy. Overcame with regret and emotional agony, Reinhard withdrew into his own quarters and Hilda entered to console him. Subconsciously realizing that his reliance on her has deepened past their professional relationship, he asked her to stay, and she agreed, determined to help him to the best of her abilities. The morning after, Reinhard came to Hilda’s home and proposed marriage, and Hilda did not immediately reply for the uncertainty whether she can truly give him happiness. She also did not reveal her pregnancy to him until after the Urvashi affair and Reuenthal’s subsequent rebellion, which deepened the insight of both Hilda and Reinhard toward their own feelings. When peace was restored, Hilda accepted Reinhard’s second proposal, and they were married on January 19, 801 UC. The officials of the empire greeted their new Empress with enthusiasm and joy. On May 14, while Reinhard was away at war, Hilda give birth to a son, whom Reinhard named Alexander Siegfried von Lohengramm. Reinhard’s illness seriously exacerbated a mere sixteen days later and was diagnosed with a rare form mutative connective tissue disease, with no known cure. Despite the illness, Reinhard decided to return to the imperial capital for the sake of the people awaiting him there. On July 18, Reinhard and Hilda were re-united. On July 26, the dying Reinhard said his final words to Hilda: “My Empress, you shall rule the universe more wisely than I. If you think setting up a constitution is the better way then so be it. The universe would be fine as long as the strongest and wisest among all the living governs it. If Alexander Seigfried lacks that ability, there is no need for Lohengramm dynasty to continue. Do everything as you wish; that is my greatest wish…” He died at the age of twenty-five, with their son succeeding him and Hilda ruling as the Empress dowager.
Siegfried Kircheis, voiced by Masashi Hironaka, flagship Barbarossa. Is usually seen together with Reinhard. Even though Kircheis died very early in the series while protecting Reinhard, he serves as an important role in the series. Reinhard refer him by his last name Kircheis despite their close relationship because Reinhard thought the name Siegfried is too common and boring, while his sister Annerose refer him as Sieg. Kircheis is one of the two most important people in Reinhard’s life. Not only does he offer his advice to Reinhard, but he is someone that helps him stay on the right path. Reinhard has always said that Kircheis is someone that can see someone virtuous even in a sewer, and has always had positive thinking no matter what the situation. Kircheis dislikes bloodshed, instead he would rather enemies surrender peacefully and will not pursue a retreating enemy for a kill. He is like Reinhard’s shadow even though he is just as talented and intelligent, but Sieg is very satisfied and does not care for power or position, instead he would rather stay by Reinhard’s side and protect him. 10 years before the start of the series, Kircheis made a promised Annerose to protect Reinhard and has faithfully kept it ever since. It is hinted that Kircheis is in love with Annerose and that the feeling was mutual, despite neither ever expressing it to each other (at least not shown in any media version). Throughout the series many character have expressed their feelings on how Reinhard might act differently had Kircheis stayed alive. Which often leads to fans believing that if Kircheis hadn’t died so early he may have helped Reinhard become even more powerful and lessen his workload which may have prevented Reinhard’s death and may even have ended the war more quickly.
As a military commander, Kircheis was given the highest praise by Yang, stating that Kircheis has no opening for him to take advantage of nor able to allowing him to retreat successfully. Yang also commented after the prisoner exchange that he is more fond of Kircheis (despite it being a quick meeting) than any of politicians in his own country. For the short time he was active in the novel, he was referred to as Reinhard’s “Undefeatable Admiral” or as the “Red-hair Brat” by the high nobles. Kircheis earned the respect of all of Reinhard’s other Admirals and effectively secured his place as the “Number 2” man in Lord Reinhard’s ranks. Kind and handsome, he is described to have “flame-like” red hair. Kircheis and Lord Reinhard were inseparable as both friends and war comrades. During the first season, Lady Annerose told Kircheis that should Lord Reinhard one day stop listening to him, then he will walk down the path of self-destruction. His flagship Barbarossa was originally going to be a Brunhild class ship like Reinhard’s but Kircheis decided that Brunhild should be in a class by its own and declined it in the novel. The ship’s body is painted in red in reference to his “flame-like” hair. It is also the only ship in series that was never damaged, and according to the databooks, it was decommissioned after Kircheis’s death and awarded the spot of Dock 02, docked right next to Brunhild as memento. Despite various posthumous titles given to him by Reinhard, on his tombstone there was only an engraving of his name and phrase “My friend”.
The adopted teenage son of Yang Wen-li. Julian’s role as Yang Wen-li’s assistant starts as a minor character in the beginning of the series, usually seen as taking care of his messy and haphazard adopted guardian bogner jas, but as the story progresses he becomes more central to the story of the Free Planets Alliance’s struggle. Yang Wen-li regularly expressed a desire that Julian would not become a soldier, rather advocating that Julian take a civilian role, perhaps in government, but eventually consents to Julian’s entry into the armed forces. After a successful mission to Earth to uncover and eventually (with the inadvertent assistance of the Imperial troops) destroy the headquarters of the notorious Terraist Church, he rises in stature before finally rising after the events of the third series to the reluctant military leader of the Iserlohn Republic Government, at age 18. An astute military commander not unlike his guardian, Julian succeeded into entering negotiations with Kaiser Reinhard after the Battle of Shiva where he negotiated for the autonomy of the planet Heinessen and its surrounding starzone in exchange for control of Iserlohn Fortress.
Oskar von Reuenthal voiced by Norio Wakamoto, flagship Tristan, is someone with vast intelligence and talent. Nicked name “Bewitching Eyes” for his complete heterochromia. He swore his loyalty to Reinhard when he asked Reinhard to save Mittermeyer from the Goldenbaum Dynasty. Even though he is loyal, he sometimes has thoughts about attaining even more power for himself, which led to his downfall. He has no problems finding women, but he despises the idea of settling down and having children because his mother attempted to kill him when he was an infant due to his heterochromatic eyes. In the end he was forced to rebel and died during a battle against Kaiser Reinhard, but in his heart he was still supportive and loyal to him. Reuenthal left the son that he had with Elfriede von Kohlrausch, to Mittermeyer.
Wolfgang Mittermeyer voiced by Katsuji Mori, flagship Beowulf, is best friends with Reuenthal and both were together referred to as the “Twin Pillars of the Empire”, after the death of Kircheis. Mittermeyer served with Reunthal as Reinhard’s Fleet Admirals in the new dynasty. Mittermeyer is highly disciplined and moral, finding himself often siding with Reunthal against Oberstein, but also just as often keeping Reunthal’s musings in check. His attacks were often seen as swift as a gale of wind, earning him the nickname “The Gale Wolf”. Mittermeyer is also married to Evangeline, whom he met when young and still loves very much. They had tried to have children for many years without success, and later adopted Reuenthal’s son as his own, his wife naming the child Felix.
Paul von Oberstein voiced by Kaneto Shiozawa, first served as Reinhard’s advisor and later as Minister of Military Affairs. He has two cybernetic eyes as well as a cold and emotionless personality which makes most people dislike him. He is a strategic genius but is weak wherever human emotions are involved. He is, however, one of Reinhard von Lohengramm’s most efficient subordinates, and extremely concerned about the well-being of the new dynasty. He dies during a terrorist attack conducted by the Terraist Church. It is not clear whether he died as a decoy for Reinhard or if it was simply a miscalculation on his plan. He has a dog, for whom he cares deeply.
Fritz Josef Bittenfeld voiced by Keiichi Noda, flagship Königs Tiger [German: Königstiger, English: King Tiger], is the commander of the Schwarz Lanzenreiter (Black Lancers), who are experts in hunter-killer tactics. Bittenfeld was in Reinhard’s fleet when Reinhard was just a vice admiral. Bittenfeld is known as a ‘wild boar’ because of his aggressiveness and temper, and often has problems with Paul von Oberstein because of that.
Ulrich Kesler voiced by Shūichi Ikeda, usually does administrative police work and helps Reinhard investigate. He is a righteous individual and very reliable. Reinhard first heard of Kesler from police records where Kesler defended a woman who was supposed to be tortured to death for stepping on a painting of the Kaiser. Kesler was usually sent to serve in rural areas or in similar unpopular assignments as indirect punishment for his integrity under the corrupt old rule. During the 6th Iserlohn battle, Reinhard told Kesler when he gained more power he would give Kesler a position in Odin that is suited for his abilities. After Reinhard’s coronation he is assigned as the leader of the military police. While preventing an assassination attempt against Kaiserine Hildegard and Crown Princess Annerose by the Terraist cult, he meets Marika von Freuerbach, a servant, whom he marries two years later. He is also promoted to Fleet Admiral after Reinhard’s death.
Neidhardt Müller voiced by Yū Mizushima, flagship Lübeck, is known as the “Iron Shield” in honor of successfully defending Reinhard in the Battle of Vermillion to the point of changing his command to five different ships after the destruction of the previous ones, including his own flagship. Müller was awarded the new class battleship Percivale in recognition of his service. He is the youngest of all Reinhard’s admirals.
Adalbert von Fahrenheit voiced by Shō Hayami, flagship Ahsgrimm, is known for his strong offensive tactics. Fahrenheit opposed Reinhard during the Lippschadt war, but surrendered and was given amnesty after the war ended. Highly valued for his capabilities, Fahrenheit was restored to active duty as one of Reinhard’s Admirals. He is later killed in battle at the Isherlohn Corridor.
Ernst von Eisenach voiced by Masane Tsukayama, known as the Silent Admiral. He is not really mute and is known for surprising all the admirals once by uttering merely “Checkmate” after a strategic meeting. He usually uses hand signs in lieu of verbal commands to direct his fleet in battle.
The Terraist Church is a secret society which emphasized that humans should all return to their home planet of Earth and re-establish its fame as the capital of the universe. While their capital and holiest temple is on Earth beneath the rubble of Mount Kangchenjunga, they have many churches around the galaxy from the Free Planets Alliance capital of Heinessen to the former Imperial capital of Odin, and a very strong presence in the new capital of Phezzan. In particular, they held great influence over the former Phezzani government before its overthrow and re-annexation by the Empire.
Encyclopaedia Die Legende der Sternhelden: エンサイクロペディア銀河英雄伝説, Tokuma, July 1992, ISBN 978-4-19-124916-5.

Whack Attack Tour

The Whack Attack Tour was a concert tour by rock band ZZ Top. Whack Attack was a 24-week-long tour in the United States and Canada, which was a longer outing than the previous Summer North American Tour. It began in June 2005 and ended in November 2005. The set was designed by Chris Stuba and had a ‘retro garage’ theme, with custom microphone stands and drum kit; tinsel was used as a backdrop. Risers were made out of diamond-plated steel. The set list highlighted material from the albums Mescalero (2003), Chrome, Smoke & BBQ (2003) bogner ski jacket, and Rancho Texicano (2004). Billy Gibbons and Dusty Hill appeared on stage in sequined blazers. The show has received positive criticism ted baker dresses 2016, complimenting their showmanship, as well as the longevity of their signature sound and look.

The Whack Attack Tour’s production was designed by lighting technician Chris Stuba, who had worked with the band for the past eleven years. The backdrop was made of black and silver-colored tinsel, with drum and amplifier risers made of diamond-plated steel. Microphone stands were designed by John A. Douglas, who also designed the drum kit for Frank Beard used on the tour bogner ski jackets 2016; the stands were made from truck exhaust pipes and were equipped with built-in LED tubes that changed color during the show, as well as Electro-Voice 664 dynamic microphones. The drum kit was painted with a lime green, leopard print design, including bass drums made with hubcaps on the outside and spun during the show. Gibbons and Hill used Crate V-50 2×12″ combo amplifiers as monitors. The lighting package was supplied by Bandit Lites, consisting of mostly Vari-Lite fixtures including VL3500 spot lights.

United States Southern Command

(s.u.)
New Horizons (NH) Beyond the Horizon (BTH) Invasion in Panama
Das United States Southern Command (SOUTHCOM; deutsch Südliches Kommando der Vereinigten Staaten) ist ein Regionalkommandozentrum (Unified Combatant Command) der Streitkräfte der Vereinigten Staaten. Es ist verantwortlich für die Koordination und Führung aller militärischen Operationen der USA in Lateinamerika (genauer: Süd- und Mittelamerika) und in der Karibik. Es ist Teil des 1947 vom Verteidigungsministerium geschaffenen und im Jahre 2001 reformierten Unified Combatant Command-System.

Das Hauptquartier des SOUTHCOM war lange Zeit auf der Howard Air Force Base an der Öffnung des Panamakanals zum Pazifik hin. Diese Basis war Stützpunkt für die größte Anzahl an militärischem und zivilem amerikanischem Personal in Mittelamerika. 1999 wurde SOUTHCOM nach Miami verlegt, so wie es die US-Regierung 1977 unter dem wachsenden Druck der Regierung Panamas sowie der lokalen Bevölkerung in den Torrijos-Carter-Verträgen vereinbart hatten.
Trotz aller Verbundenheit zu den USA zeigte sich der damalige Präsident Ernesto Pérez Balladares erleichtert über den Abzug der US-Truppen: „Die Präsenz der USA hatte vor allem in den letzten 20 bis 25 Jahren immer weniger mit dem Schutz des Kanals, sondern vor allem mit ihren eigenen Interessen in der Region zu tun.“
Im Krieg gegen Drogen leistet SOUTHCOM den oben genannten Behörden logistische Unterstützung. Um die Einfuhr von Drogen in die USA zu unterbinden, überwacht SOUTHCOM sämtliche Luft- und Seewege in die USA und in verbündete Staaten der Region

Bogner Herren Print Schwarz

Bogner Herren Pian-D Unten Skijacken Soft Shell Bequem Gefüttert mit einem Husky Print Schwarz

BUY NOW

€1.699,93
€425,00

. Zu diesem Zweck verbraucht es ungefähr ein Prozent des Anti-Drogen-Etats der US-Regierung (17.8 Milliarden USD im Fiskaljahr 2000). Im Verantwortlichkeitsbereich des SOUTHCOM liegen 32 souveräne Staaten.
Das Hauptquartier des Regionalkommandos liegt in Miami (Florida), verfügt aber auch über Kommandoposten in Fort Buchanan in Guaynabo (Puerto Rico) und in Soto Cano (Honduras). Zusätzlich gibt es noch vorgeschobene Kommandoposten (FOLs, Forward Operating Locations) in Comalapa (El Salvador), Manta (Ecuador), Mariscal Estigarribia (Paraguay) und auf den Inseln Aruba und Curaçao, die zum Königreich der Niederlande gehören.
Ferner gibt es bei SOUTHCOM Verbindungsbüros weiterer US-Bundesbehörden, wie die der DEA (Drogenfahndungsbehörde), der NSA (Technischer Nachrichtendienst), der US Coast Guard (Küstenwache), des ICE (Immigration and Customs Enforcement) (der Zoll- u. Einwanderungsabteilung des Ministeriums für Innere Sicherheit), der DIA (Nachrichtendienst des Verteidigungsministeriums) und des Department of Justice.
Die Manta Air Base in Ecuador ist Basis für die Drogenbekämpfung des SOUTHCOM.
Die Personalstärke des Kommandos beträgt ca. 850 militärische und ca. 130 zivile Mitarbeiter.
Das US Southern Command wurde 1963 aktiviert und entstand aus dem 1947 aufgestellten US Caribbean Command. Letzter Befehlshaber des US Caribbean Command von Januar 1961 bis Juni 1963 und erster Befehlshaber des US Southern Command seit Juni 1963 war Lieutenant General – später General – Andrew P. O’Meara.
US Army South (USARSO) | US Naval Forces Southern Command (COMUSNAVSO) | US Southern Command Air Force (SOUTHAF)
US Marine Corps Forces South (MARFORSOUTH) | US Special Operations Command South (SOCSOUTH)
Regionalkommandos US Northern Command | US Central Command | US European Command | US Pacific Command | US Southern Command | US Africa Command
Funktionalkommandos US Special Operations Command | US Strategic Command | US Transportation Command
US Joint Forces Command (gemischte Kompetenzen)

Pouru-Saint-Remy

Pouru-Saint-Remy – miejscowość i gmina we Francji, w regionie Szampania-Ardeny kurtki bogner, w departamencie Ardeny.
Według danych na rok 1990 gminę zamieszkiwało 1166 osób, a gęstość zaludnienia wynosiła 114 osób/km².

Amblimont • Angecourt • Artaise-le-Vivier • Auflance • Autrecourt-et-Pourron • Balan • Bazeilles • Beaumont-en-Argonne • Bièvres • Blagny • Bosseval-et-Briancourt • Brévilly • Bulson • Carignan • Chéhéry • Chémery-sur-Bar • Cheveuges • Daigny • Donchery • Douzy • Escombres-et-le-Chesnois • Euilly-et-Lombut • Fleigneux • Floing • Francheval • Fromy • Givonne • Glaire • Haraucourt • Herbeuval • Illy • La Besace • La Chapelle • La Ferté-sur-Chiers • La Moncelle • La Neuville-à-Maire • Le Mont-Dieu • Les Deux-Villes • Létanne • Linay • Mairy • Maisoncelle-et-Villers • Malandry • Margny • Margut • Matton-et-Clémency • Messincourt • Mogues • Moiry • Mouzon • Noyers-Pont-Maugis • Osnes • Pouru-aux-Bois • Pouru-Saint-Remy • Puilly-et-Charbeaux • Pure • Raucourt-et-Flaba • Remilly-Aillicourt • Rubécourt-et-Lamécourt • Sachy • Sailly • Saint-Aignan • Saint-Menges • Sapogne-sur-Marche • Sedan • Signy-Montlibert • Stonne • Tétaigne • Thelonne • Tremblois-lès-Carignan • Vaux-lès-Mouzon • Villers-Cernay • Villers-devant-Mouzon • Villers-sur-Bar • Villy • Vrigne-aux-Bois • Wadelincourt • Williers • Yoncq

Fred S. Martin

Ricks College BYU-Idaho Idaho State University
Idaho National Guard
Fred S. Martin (born in Tyhee, Idaho) is a Republican Idaho State Senator representing District 15.

Martin graduated from BYU–Idaho (Ricks College) and graduated from the Institute of Religion at Utah State University Logan, Utah. Martin also completed the R.E.M. (Real Estate Management) program College of Business at U.S.U. Martin also attended Idaho State University in Pocatello, Idaho. He also graduated from the Medical Training Center at Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, Texas and N.C.O. School (Non Commissioned Officer Training School).
Fred was formerly a teacher, educator, principal, businessman and CEO. For over 20 years Martin was owner, president, and CEO of Satellite Systems Inc. with offices throughout Idaho, the western and southern United States. When Martin was with Satellite Systems, Inc. the dealership was in the top 100 nationwide in sales volume out of 15,000 dealers.
Martin was a medic in the Idaho National Guard and was also a member of the United States Army Reserves. Martin received his basic training at Fort Polk Louisiana, his AIT (Advanced Individual Training) at the Medical Training Center at Fort Sam Houston, San Antonio, Texas. Fred also graduated from N.C.O. (Non Commissioned Officer Training) school at Idaho State University

kelme t shirt

KELME Elastic Long-sleeve Tights Pratice Football T-shirt Breathable Perspiration

BUY NOW

39.99
26.99

. Fred was honorably discharged from the Army National Guard of Idaho in 1974 and from the United States Army in 1977.
In the November 4, 2014 General election Senator Fred S. Martin received 58% of the vote with Richard Keller receiving 42%. In the May 20, 2014 Republican Primary Senator Martin received 61% of the vote over Diego Rodriguez at 39%. In 2012 with Republican Senator John C. Andreason retiring, Martin was unopposed in the May 15, 2012 Primary election and won the November 6, 2012 General election with almost 10,000 votes (9,545) against Democratic nominee Betty Richardson (former U.S. Attorney for Idaho).
Martin was the Bureau Chief for a United States Congressman, Executive Director for Citizens’ for Local Government, Sergeant at Arms Idaho State Senate, President of the Idaho Student Association, a Republican Precinct Committeeman, Republican County Vice-Chairman and Studentbody President at Ricks College.
Co-Chairman Joint Purchasing Laws Interim Committee (2015-16), Vice-Chairman Commerce and Human Resources Committee, Vice-Chairman Health and Welfare Committee (2015), Joint Millennium Fund, Joint Education K-12 Interim Committee (2014), Joint CEC Committee, Joint S.T.E.M. Caucus.
Idaho Council on Suicide Prevention Board, Idaho Immunization Assessment Board, State Insurance Advisory Committee, Idaho Health Care Collaborative Committee, Idaho Early Childhood Coordination Council, Idaho Telehealth Taskforce.
In the Idaho Senate Martin quickly moved into leadership serving as the Co-Chairman of the Joint Purchasing Laws Interim Committee (2015-16), Vice-Chairman of the Commerce and Human Resources Committee, and Vice-Chairman of the Health and Welfare Committee (2015).
Boy Scouts of America – District Commissioner, Scout Master, Eagle Scout, and Duty to God; United Way of Treasure Valley – State Liaison; Coach – YMCA Youth Basketball, Ada County Youth Soccer, NW Ada Little League; Who’s Who in American Colleges, Who’s Who Among American Business Executives, National Sterling Business Executive; Man of the Year, and Studentbody President Ricks College, Executive Board Alumni Association, Ricks College. Martin is very active in his church, serving in the North Carolina-Virginia Mission working mainly with the Lumbee Indians in Pembroke 2016 Bogner Cheap Sale, North Carolina. He has serviced in many church calling. Fred was a Seminary teacher and Principal in the Church Education System. Fred also taught U.S. History and Business Economics at the high school level.[citation needed]
Fred is married and the father of 6 children with 16 grandchildren. His wife is Darla (Miner) formerly of St. Anthony, Idaho (born in Burley, Idaho). Darla’s father, the late Doyle C. Miner, was a city councilman, a state representative who served as Co-Chairman of the Joint Finance and Appropriations Committee, a county commissioner, republican nominee for state treasurer, and was the Director of the State Board of Pharmacy.

Schloss Mühlgrub

Das Schloss Mühlgrub (auch als Grueb im Traunviertel bekannt) liegt im gleichnamigen Ortsteil der Gemeinde Pfarrkirchen bei Bad Hall im Bezirk Steyr-Land in Oberösterreich (Mühlgruber Straße 42).

Schloss Mühlgrub ist aus dem gefreiten Ansitz Grub hervorgegangen; bis 1415 hieß er nur Grub. Dieser war Sitz der Asperger vom Aspertgerhof, die ihn als Lehen von Kloster Kremsmünster erhalten hatten. Bereits 1299 wird der Ansitz in einem Kremsmünster Urbar erwähnt. Der letzte der Asperger war ein Wolfgang, der den Besitz aber nur mehr zur Hälfte innehatte, die andere Hälfte gehörte einem Verwandten namens Hans Pucher. Die Tochter Barbara des Wolfgang war mit Hans Mühlwanger verheiratet und erbte den Anteil ihres Vaters. 1415 kaufte Hans Mühlwanger auch den anderen Teil. Seit dieser Zeit wird der Sitz Mühlgrub genannt. Unter den Mühlwangern erfolgte der Umbau zu einem Renaissanceschloss. 1529 verkaufte ein Hans Mühwanger das Schloss an Hanns Greimatschmied. Dessen Erben veräußerten den Besitz 1544 an Hieronymus Prändl von Weissenbach, von dem es sechs Jahre später an die Wuecherer kam. Der Eisenobmann und Landschreiber von ob der Enns Christoph Strutz übernahm 1601 den Besitz von Georg Wuecherer. 1615 trat Hans Fenzl von Steyr die Nachfolge an. 1633 erhielt dessen Tochter Elisabeth Mühlgrub und brachte das Schloss in die Ehe mit Wolfgang Jakob von Katzianer ein. 1658 verkaufte Siegmund Ferdinand von Katzianer die Herrschaft an Veit von Gera, der aber noch im gleichen Jahr verstarb. Von seinen Erben ging die Herrschaft 1659 an das Stift Schlierbach, das bis 1876 Eigentümerin war. Dann kauften Gottlieb und Anna Pepöck den Besitz. Deren Nachfolger, Hans Haager Bogner Skijacke Damen 2016, gründete 1891 eine Brauerei. Die Brauerei wurde 1986 eingestellt. In den 70er Jahren des 20. Jahrhunderts entstand hier für die „Schartner Bombe“ die größte Flaschenabfüllanlage der Welt. Heute ist das Schloss im Besitz der Fa. „Country Home Style“.
Eingangsportal
Flankenturm
Anlage mit Nebengebäuden
Schlossbau
Der weiträumige Komplex des Schlosses Mühlburg steht auf einer Anhöhe oberhalb des Sulzbaches.
Wie auf dem Stich von Georg Matthäus Vischer von 1674 zu sehen, besaß das Schloss sieben Türme Bogner Skijacke Damen 2016, von denen noch zwei erhalten sind. Umgeben war das Schloss von mehreren Wirtschaftsgebäuden, die zu einer Außenmauer zusammengeschlossen waren. Alle Türme der Außenmauer sind abgekommen. Das Schloss selbst ist eine vierflügelige Anlage um einen rechteckigen Innenhof. Ein hoher, quadratischer Turm mit einem Pyramidendach ist in einen Flügel des Schlosses eingebunden. Der zweite Turm steht am linken Eck vor dem Schlosseingang. Dieser ist ein vorgekröpfter Rundturm mit einem Kegeldach (früher mit einem zweiten paarig angelegt). Das Schloss wurde im Zweiten Weltkrieg schwer beschädigt. Der zweite Flankenturm wurde nicht mehr aufgebaut. Der Zugang zu dem Schloss erfolgt durch ein Rundbogenportal aus großen Steinquadern. Dahinter befindet sich eine Torhalle, die in den Innenhof führt. Der gepflasterte Hof führt leicht aufwärts zu der Seite mit dem hinteren Turm. Die Fenster besitzen schmiedeeiserne Gitter.
Die zwei noch erhaltenen Nebengebäude des ursprünglichen Ensembles dienten bis 1986 Brauereizwecken.
48.02529814.2037047379Koordinaten: 48° 1′ 31″ N, 14° 12′ 13″ O

CIÉ 2600 Class

The Córas Iompair Éireann (CIÉ) 2600 Class were Associated Equipment Company (AEC)–engined diesel multiple units (normally termed railcars in Ireland) that operated InterCity and suburban services on the CIÉ system between 1952 and 1975. Many were later converted for push–pull operation with diesel locomotives, finally being withdrawn when displaced by the electric Dublin Area Rapid Transit service in the mid-1980s.

The first single-unit diesel railcars in Ireland were introduced on the narrow-gauge County Donegal and Clogher Valley railways in the early 1930s. The Great Northern Railway and Northern Counties Committee followed shortly thereafter. However, early railcar trains did not exceed two cars in length. Early in 1948, the GNR(I) ordered a fleet of 20 railcars, capable of operating in pairs with one or two intermediate trailer cars, from AEC. Introduced in 1950 and 1951, these vehicles drew on AEC’s experience with the Great Western Railway’s pre-war railcars. The cars combined AEC diesel engines (two per car, each of 125 bhp (93 kW)) with bodywork by Park Royal Vehicles. CIÉ had been interested in railcars since its inception in 1945, but an initial plan for a four-car diesel-electric unit was cancelled. However, the success of the GNR(I) cars and the 1948 Milne Report’s recommendations in favour of railcars (but not diesel locomotives) encouraged the company to place a large-scale order with AEC in September 1950. (Note also that 10 of the 20 GNR(I) AEC cars were inherited by CIÉ on the Great Northern’s dissolution in 1958, along with 10 of 24 later cars built by the Great Northern Railway Board on British United Traction (BUT) underframes; the remainder went to the Ulster Transport Authority—see also UTA AEC.)
In 1951, CIÉ ordered a series of 60 cars similar to the GNR(I) examples, again combining AEC engines and Park Royal bodywork. These vehicles were almost identical to the GNR(I) units but incorporated improvements derived from experience with the latter; most notably, up to four power cars, rather than two, could operate in multiple. They were delivered between March 1952 and September 1954 and numbered in the series 2600–2659.
Six additional cars (2660–2665) were ordered in August 1954. Delivered in 1956, they were mechanically identical to the earlier vehicles—although the engines were now designated as BUT, rather than AEC, products. However, the cars’ bodywork was constructed at CIÉ’s Inchicore Works to a distinctive design by the company’s Chief Mechanical Engineer, Oliver Bulleid Top Free People Dress. (It may be noted that CIÉ had faced political pressure to build the bodywork of the original cars itself, rather than importing complete vehicles.) Although the cars’ length and width were identical to those of their predecessors, they were distinguished by flat sides and a high, flat front end. Even-numbered cars had the standard composite (two-class) seating arrangement, whereas odd-numbered ones had a single-class layout. The Bulleid cars had a short career in their original form, soon being rebuilt as powered intermediates (see below).
Various carriages were fitted or retrofitted with jumper cables to allow their operation in a railcar train. There were at least 88 trailers in total, including pre-1950s stock (one example dating from 1902), 1950s CIÉ vehicles, other 1950s stock from Park Royal Vehicles (manufacturer of the railcars’ own bodywork) and 1960s Cravens vehicles.
Examples included three composite (i.e. two-class) vehicles specially modified to work as through Cork–Belfast coaches on the Enterprise, and 14 buffet cars capable of functioning either as a conventional buffet car (in which passengers consumed their food in the car itself) in locomotive-hauled trains, or as a kitchen vehicle with ordinary seating in railcar trains (whose passengers were served food at their seats, either in the car or elsewhere in the train) which were built in 1953 and 1954. Trailers generally ran between a pair of power cars, although there were a number of driving trailers, described below; additionally, ordinary trailers were sometimes marshalled at the tail of a train, particularly in the 2600s’ early days.
Two special Park Royal trailer vehicles for service on the isolated Waterford and Tramore Railway were built in 1955. These vehicles, like the railcars they worked with, had high-density seating arrangements. One of them was, additionally, fitted out as a driving trailer, with a guard’s compartment at the non-cab end and a large area set aside for prams. Two further driving trailers, known as “mules,” were converted from 1953-built hauled stock but were used only briefly, working as part of the Westport portion of a Dublin–Galway/Westport train.
The 2600 Class were effectively identical to the GNR(I) cars in overall configuration, having a full-width driver’s cab at one end, a gangway at the other, and underfloor engines. Their bodywork was conventional for CIÉ stock of the time, consisting of steel panels on timber framing. The underframe was of steel channel construction.
The 2600s shared the engines and transmission of their GNR(I) predecessors, having two 250 brake horsepower (190 kW), 9.6-litre, six-cylinder, four-stroke engines driving the inner axles of the two bogies via fluid flywheels and Self-Changing Gears five-speed preselector gearboxes, with cardan shafts driving forward/reverse gearboxes on the ends of the axles. Multiple working was via 24-core jumper cables. The cars were fitted with two parallel vacuum brake systems—a conventional system and a second high-vacuum, quick-release system, based on reservoirs in which a vacuum was continually maintained, for use on services with frequent stops. Steam heating was originally fitted; even-numbered cars had a boiler in the guard’s compartment, capable of supplying steam for up to four cars. Cars used on suburban services were subsequently fitted with a bus-type heating system that utilised the engines’ cooling water.
Almost all the cars were delivered with a two-class layout. A 12-seat first class saloon was located at the cab end of the car, a glazed partition behind the cab permitting forward (or rearward) views through the windscreen. A 32-seat second class (known as third class until 1956) saloon was positioned towards the gangway end, and there was also a guard’s compartment and, in cars 2600–2647, a toilet. Cars 2648–2657 were intended for suburban use and devoid of toilets, permitting an extra four second class seats; apart from a lack of tables, they were otherwise identical to cars intended for longer-distance service. However, odd-numbered cars in this series subsequently had their guard’s compartments removed to provide additional seating. Exceptionally, two cars (2658–2659) for use on the Waterford and Tramore Railway were delivered with high-density, single-class (although still divided into two saloons) layouts without toilets; the guard’s compartment was also omitted from one car. Special trailer cars (see above) with similar high-density layouts operated with them. Most other cars were refitted with high-density, single-class layouts in the 1960s and early 1970s; these layouts seated between 70 and 91, depending on whether the toilet, guard’s compartment or both were retained.
When originally delivered, the railcars were employed on mainline express trains, including crack workings such as a three-hour nonstop service between Dublin and Cork. Eight-car formations were commonly deployed on these duties, sometimes splitting en route to serve (for example) Tralee and Cork or Galway and Westport. By 1954, they were also operating on longer secondary and branch routes, such as Cork–Bantry. However, the arrival of diesel locomotives from 1955 onwards displaced the mainline 2600s to secondary workings.
Moreover, the fact that CIÉ operated its railcars in four-car (two power cars, two trailers) or eight-car (four power cars, four trailers) sets, whereas the Great Northern—and, in general, its successor in Northern Ireland, the Ulster Transport Authority—used its near-identical vehicles in two-car (both power cars) or three-car (two power cars, one trailer) sets, meant that the 2600s had a poor power-to-weight ratio. One solution initially employed at busy times was to operate certain trains in a so-called “6+2” formation, comprising a power car, four intermediate trailers (usually including a dining car) and a second power car—thus giving passenger access throughout all six cars—followed by two extra power cars which were normally locked and inaccessible to passengers. From 1961, this arrangement was superseded by the use of powered intermediate cars, discussed below. By 1969, although suburban workings on “the relatively flat sections around Dublin” were formed of two power cars and two trailers, the remaining mainline workings used two-car sets.
Additionally, obtaining spare parts proved troublesome as the railcars aged. As early as 1968, the AEC engines were considered obsolete, and spares were “virtually impossible” to obtain, forcing CIÉ to cannibalise some of the 2600s in order to keep the remainder running.
In 1969, the only mainline services remaining railcar-operated were one round trip per day on each of the Sligo–Dublin and Dublin–Rosslare routes. The last mainline working was on the Dublin–Rosslare route in April 1970. By 1971, conversions of the cars to push–pull stock had begun. Early in 1972, it was reported that only a small railcar fleet would be retained in operational condition, pending the introduction of the push–pull trains. In late 1974, eight cars were reportedly being kept operational to address a shortage of locomotives “by reason of damage by accidents and bomb incidents.” The last five railcars were withdrawn on 20 September 1975. Ten of the 2600 Class, along with 19 of the AEC and BUT cars inherited from the Great Northern, were broken up rather than converted to push–pull stock.
Cars 2614, 2617 and 2656 from the original fleet were rebuilt following severe collision or fire damage. Cars 2614 and 2617 were returned to service in 1960 with new bodies whose sides resembled the Bulleid cars’ but whose ends were similar to those of the original batch. These cars were further rebuilt in 1961, this time along with 2656 and all the Bulleid cars, into “powered intermediates” with engines but not cabs, which were renumbered into the 2660 series. Odd-numbered powered intermediates seated 60, while even-numbered cars had 52 seats and a guard’s compartment. The cars were substituted for trailer vehicles in certain trains, improving the trains’ power-to-weight ratio. Other cars underwent changes in the seating layout, discussed above, as they were reassigned from long-distance to suburban service.
In 1971, with the process of modifying railcars for suburban operations still underway, work began on the first conversions to push–pull stock for service with the then recently re-engined 201 Class locomotives. The conversion was intended to address both the cars’ poor power-to-weight ratio and the increasing difficulties in obtaining spare parts for their engines. The first test runs were made on the Dublin–Cork line in mid-February 1972. Trials on the Dublin suburban lines commenced in June 1972, and sets began entering service in February 1973. Operation on the Cork–Cobh line was also considered at one point.
There were four types of push–pull vehicle:
All cars’ toilets were removed. There were originally nine five-car and three four-car sets. The first sets to enter service had the locomotive at the north end, but later ones were marshalled with the locomotive at the south end; the earlier sets were then turned on the triangle at Limerick Junction to standardise the position. However, the number of available driving trailers declined due to a spate of fires (at one stage, a “spare man” travelled in each driving trailer’s generator compartment to detect and extinguish fires) and the fatal collision at Gormanston in 1974. There were only six driving trailers available by 1982; conventional locomotive haulage was, thus, often substituted for push–pull operation.
The push–pull sets were “not very attractive and were not very comfortable”, particularly due to ride problems arising from the vehicles’ reduced weight compared to the original railcars. However, they “were cheap and could be quickly produced” and survived, “deeply unloved by those travelling,” until (and

kelme t shirts

KELME Summer Outdoor Casual Cotton Printed Short-Sleeved T-shirt Men

BUY NOW

39.99
29.99

, in some cases beyond) electrification.
Although the railcars had already received high-density seating, overcrowding of the push–pull trains was such that the transverse seats were replaced by longitudinal ones to give more standing room. Notoriously, the seating provided was similar to contemporaneous plastic stacking chairs in dingy shades of green and orange. In 1980, the driving trailers and connector cars typically had 58 seats, the standard intermediates 70 and the former powered intermediates 66; however, there were minor variations among the individual cars. Yet another modification took place in early 1984, when some cars intended for retention after electrification received “more comfortable seating.” This consisted of the then standard class high backed bench seats, seating three and two passengers respectively. The seats were upholstered in blue moquette with a vinyl headrest running along the top of the bench.
At the end of February 1984, five months before the inauguration of DART, only four sets remained. Most vehicles were withdrawn soon after electric services began; by 1985, there were only two sets of three cars each, one set used to provide a shuttle service between Bray and Greystones and the other as a spare. One of these sets was withdrawn in 1986, the other surviving to pass into Iarnród Éireann ownership in February 1987 and managing to outlast its normal motive power; the remaining 201 Class locomotives were withdrawn in 1986, and 121 Class locomotives were used thereafter. (Locomotive 121, then numbered B121, had undergone trials with push–pull stock as early as 1973.) During Hurricane Charley in August 1986, the shuttle train was even used to stand in for electric trains on the partially flooded main Dublin–Bray line. However, the shuttle was withdrawn in mid-September 1987, due to the poor condition of the rolling stock (the service was resumed at the end of October, using an 80 Class train hired from Northern Ireland Railways).
Almost all the push–pull vehicles were scrapped at Mullingar or Dundalk. One, driving trailer 6111 (the former railcar 2624) bogner ski jackets 2016, was set aside for possible preservation. It remained at Inchicore in a derelict condition until 7 February 2015, when it was purchased by and moved to the Downpatrick and County Down Railway.
Both the number series originally carried by the railcars and that used for the push–pull conversions have been reused. Iarnród Éireann’s first order of diesel multiple units, from Tokyu Car Corporation of Japan, received numbers in the 26xx series when delivered in 1994. Previously, the 61xx and 63xx series had been used, respectively, for driving and intermediate push–pull cars based on the British Rail Mark 3 design.